Wrestling Thread Nov 7-13 | 11/13 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles, Jarrett vs Hardy

20111031_cena_rock_questions2_c.jpg

I'm sick, got home late from work, and am not especially excited for Raw tonight, so this will be really short.

• The Rock will respond to John Cena selecting him as his partner to take on Awesome Truth at The Survivor Series.  This will be a taped segment.  The Rock will not be live on the show.
  • Jim Ross will return to take on Michael Cole in the "Michael Cole Challenge".  No one (including probably WWE writers) know what the rules of this are.  Whoever wins gets the "permanent" announce spot on Raw.  There are two ways this can go.  Vince wants to embarrass Jim Ross tonight.  Or Vince wants to embarrass Jim Ross every week.  I would guess WWE takes the easy, predictable route, and Cole wins, JR gets humiliated, and JR is off TV again.  But, maybe, just maybe, JR will win, get his spot back, greatly improve the Raw product as he would be calling Raw WITHOUT Cole, and it gives Vince the chance to get jabs in on JR every week.  Cole becomes the full time Smackdown announcer, or possibly a manager or the anonymous GM.  Remember, we still have no idea who Laurinaitis is texting with.
  • CM Punk takes on Mark Henry.  If Punk wins, he gets a title shot at Survivor Series against Alberto Del Rio.  This is such a terrible situation on so many levels.  First, it makes the World Title look like a lesser title than the WWE Title (which we already know because of how it is booked, but it shouldn't be this way) since Punk has to beat the World Champion just to get a shot at the WWE Title.  Second, it is almost a guarantee that this match is going to end in a screw job.  Punk isn't pinning Henry clean, which means Punk is backdooring his way into a title shot at Survivor Series.  And this is AFTER Punk has lost I believe 4 straight PPV matches.  So it makes Henry look like a second rate champion and Punk look like an undeserving challenger.  Great.
  • The Muppets will be on tonight's show.  It's confirmed that the old men will be announcing at least one segment, probably the JR vs Cole match.  I'm sure they will do something with Miss Piggy and Vickie.  And Cena will probably be BFF's with Kermit.  Sounds awesome.

Rocked my Misterioso mask 
MisteriosoLycraXX.jpg
handing out candy.
Like I said, people dig streamers, the more, the better.
Kids took pictures, and a dad told me to come to Brooklyn to tryout for some small promotion called Fighting Spirit Wrestling.
They pay $125 dollars, plus Shane Douglas, Homicide, and a couple of ECW guys will be there.
I'm a mark, but I'm not about that ring life. Dude was like, "You can do it bro, I'm 40 and doing it."
grin.gif
Old man, please.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Rocked my Misterioso mask 
MisteriosoLycraXX.jpg
handing out candy.
Like I said, people dig streamers, the more, the better.
Kids took pictures, and a dad told me to come to Brooklyn to tryout for some small promotion called Fighting Spirit Wrestling.
They pay $125 dollars, plus Shane Douglas and a couple of ECW guys will be there.
I'm a mark, but I'm not about that ring life.

sounds like a great opportunity 

if i only knew how to wrestle
frown.gif

So, I guess I'm then only one excited for the muppets?

Spoiler [+]
AdDAHZlCQAAKYVo.jpg

4h334g.jpg

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

So, I guess I'm then only one excited for the muppets?
I dig the Muppets, but I'll only mark out if Sweetums is in the building and booked in a match:
Sweetums_vs_Khali.JPG

Aside from that, Muppet Babies is more my speed.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Dog The Bounty Hunter 
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]

So hot.
pimp.gif

Speaking of costumes.. Here's Tommy Dreamer dressed up as pretty much every WWE Superstar.

Not gonna lie, I'm looking forward to the muppets tonight.
laugh.gif

And muppet babies was the %%%%.
pimp.gif

"Muppet babies we make our dreams come true. Muppet babies we'll do the same for you...."

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I forgot all about the Muppet. .

It going to be crazy to see Kermit & Miz in the same building / ms piggy & Vickie in the same building. .

The Muppets ++!%%$% STINK this #**# is going to be awful.

Kermit will say something about a diva and the stupid pig thing will smack him...BOOOOOOOO

What are the odds Miz and Truth win the Tag Titles and then Cena and Rock win them at Survivor Series?

Back
Top Bottom