Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

-Big Show kicked off tonight's WWE SmackDown tapings in Houston and told fans that Daniel Bryan needed another elbow surgery. Show had fans chant "yes!" for a video that was going to be sent to Bryan in support of his comeback. 

:smh:  This dude's career might be done man.

I sure hope not..The thought of missing out on getting to watch future matches with Jeans/Seth/Steen/Balor/KENTA is depressing..

And does anyone know what kind of neck surgery he had to have?

Firing up the Jericho episode of the MNW 
pimp.gif

Man y'all are too quick to say that Bryan's career is over :lol:

D Bry hype train has come and gone. That's what, his 3rd/4th surgery this year alone. Neck and shoulder no joke homie. By the time he comes back, the shield members are gonna be kings. Plus Bryan is fairly old to begin with

Believe me my man, I'm hoping he comes back stronger than ever

Good lord I hate wrestling games :lol:

Bless every one of you who has the patience to deal with that stuff.

Every time it seems like Ziggler is headed in the right direction, the WWE just pulls the rug right up from under me. These SmackDown spoilers have me livid right now.

Your INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION eats not one but TWO pins in back to back matches. Who is booking this garbage?

:smh:

And The Big Slow got to stop trying to get cheap pops by utilizing the Dazzler's YES Chant :smh:

Last edited:
Every time it seems like Ziggler is headed in the right direction, the WWE just pulls the rug right up from under me. These SmackDown spoilers have me livid right now.

Your INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION eats not one but TWO pins in back to back matches. Who is booking this garbage?

:smh:

This is seriously going to be his unauthorized(WWE ain't never making one) biography DVD cover
View media item 1237750

We watching lucha libre underground tonight ?
SMH, why on earth would they start airing vs. the start of the NBA season. But I guess I will be watching Sexy Star and Ricochet.

Really glad to see how the thread has been over the last 2 days. Some good non-WWE discussions.

^took them long enough after announcing out just after 2014 started.

Watched the first NITRO last night. Why they got McMichaels as an announcer and later a Horseman were some horrible decisions.

SMH, why on earth would they start airing vs. the start of the NBA season. But I guess I will be watching Sexy Star and Ricochet.

Really glad to see how the thread has been over the last 2 days. Some good non-WWE discussions.

Let's discuss Brad Maddox being spotted at BOLA. He's still under WWE contract yet clearly sat front and center at the show.

He hasn't been on wwe Tv since may. Yall think he's just there to support his friends? Or to gauge interest in PWG. What do you think WWEs response will be.

Is he even that good to be treated like a hot commodity once he becomes a free agent? His gimmick has been nothing but a joke in the WWE

Back
Top Bottom