Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

What do you guys think about this...

Hypothetically, let's say that heel RKO gets his shot against Brock and Brock manhandles him like he did Cena. RKO gets mauled so bad that his beating actually turns him face. Does anyone else feel that RKO would have 100% crowd support in trying to avenge his loss against Brock? I really think that RKO would be super over as a face trying to take down Brock...pretty much the dream reaction that the WWE wanted Cena to get at Night of Champions.

I think that RKO could get that reaction and revitalize his career because 1) We've never seen him beat down like that before & 2) RKO can play an awesome tweener that everyone wouldn't mind getting behind

It took me a long time to see, but over the past year I've come to realize just how good RKO is in the ring. No, he's not boring. And, his promos aren't THAT bad (as a heel).

Last edited:
Dam so paige and alicia fox join the total divas cast. Poor layal can't even get on a reality show b. Must have a boring life. Aj keeping that belt forever or until they bring Charlotte/banks up after the December nxt special.

eaLUNBa.jpg

Philly standup :pimp:

215 is the click!

So if Kenta and Devitt come up to the Main Roster, I see Devitt as a face, and Itami as a henchman of sorts for Trips and Steph. He doesnt need to talk to be effective as a member of The Authority.
I only say Devitt as a face because of the reasoning DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican of a high flyer being a face, though he pulled it off in the Bullet Club as the Leader though. What do I know though.

Gonna have to catch the last hr of RAW, system down at work, at an organization that still uses Lotus Notes.

Yea but the New Japan fans still cheered Devitt most of the time when he was in the ring because of his ring style. Plus the heel/face logic isn't as drastic in Japan as it is in America. If Devitt is a heel, here in USA, he needs to cut the flying out.

Low-ki, have yall noticed that Tyson Kidd has a more deliberate style now. He cut a lot of that flying out. Mainly due to injury of course but as well as character development.

But yea, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose need to flip flop roles man. Seth needs to be set free so he can fly with the birds forreal.

Listening to Japanese Audio Wrestling, the statement was made that Alex Shelly is the most underutilized wrestler in the world. I have never REALLY seen his work. What is everyone's thoughts on him?

But yea, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose need to flip flop roles man. Seth needs to be set free so he can fly with the birds forreal.
Playing off this, I wonder if they would ever have The Authority turn on Rollins and then have Dean join them. Would be :wow:

Listening to Japanese Audio Wrestling, the statement was made that Alex Shelly is the most underutilized wrestler in the world. I have never REALLY seen his work. What is everyone's thoughts on him?

Liked his work in the Motor City Machine Guns with Chris Sabin. Wouldve liked to have seen Time Splitters in May instead of just Kushida.He was pretty funny when he was following Nash in TNA.

Shelley when he was with Kevin Nash as the paparazzi or whatever was gold. His Motor City Machine Guns stuff was sweet too. I'm a fan of Shelley. Seems like a cool dude.

Playing off this, I wonder if they would ever have The Authority turn on Rollins and then have Dean join them. Would be :wow:

I think Dean's popularity as a tweener is already too late with the fans now. He definitely needs to be anti-Authority.

If Orton turns face, does he act like Ambrose?

I think Dean's popularity as a tweener is already too late with the fans now. He definitely needs to be anti-Authority.

If Orton turns face, does he act like Ambrose?

is this the face Orton you guys really want back?
ortongif.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom