Wrestling Thread Oct 25-21 | 10/29 Smackdown - Undertaker Funeral | New #1 Contender

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

*keyfabe*

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

There is talk this week of Lesnar special refereeing Undertaker's WrestleMania match, which now could be against Kane or Wade Barrett.
4671633c21e3cd8480f2e78ba8f350149b230e29.jpg

Yesterday, CM Punk tweeted that he got an MRI on his hip to see the extent of his injury. The results were not good.

It is being reported by PWmania.com that Punk may need surgery or serious rehabilitation therapy.

A WWE source had this to say:

“Punk really screwed up his hip, and it needs to be addressed, this is a major blow to Monday Night Raw, because the only heels on the show are Nexus and Miz. It’s pretty obvious Punk was moved to Raw to become a top heel, but that’s on hold now because he’ll be out at least til the end of the year.

There is talk this week of Lesnar special refereeing Undertaker's WrestleMania match, which now could be against Kane or Wade Barrett.
4671633c21e3cd8480f2e78ba8f350149b230e29.jpg

Yesterday, CM Punk tweeted that he got an MRI on his hip to see the extent of his injury. The results were not good.

It is being reported by PWmania.com that Punk may need surgery or serious rehabilitation therapy.

A WWE source had this to say:

“Punk really screwed up his hip, and it needs to be addressed, this is a major blow to Monday Night Raw, because the only heels on the show are Nexus and Miz. It’s pretty obvious Punk was moved to Raw to become a top heel, but that’s on hold now because he’ll be out at least til the end of the year.

Does anyone listen to PWTOURCH's podcasts?
They had a great discussion last week on MVP's de-push and how he's being misused. But ultimately they believe he's happy being where he is as a mid-carder.

I dunno but MVP needs to turn heel.
It would be awesome if they garner some of that "MIAMI HEAT" heat and form a 3-man group of Miami wrestlers. Which include him, Darren Young, and Percy Watson (They're not doing anything anyway).

Does anyone listen to PWTOURCH's podcasts?
They had a great discussion last week on MVP's de-push and how he's being misused. But ultimately they believe he's happy being where he is as a mid-carder.

I dunno but MVP needs to turn heel.
It would be awesome if they garner some of that "MIAMI HEAT" heat and form a 3-man group of Miami wrestlers. Which include him, Darren Young, and Percy Watson (They're not doing anything anyway).

...Freddi Prinze Jr.

Am I the only one who has a hard time wrapping their head around the fact that the guy from She's All That is on the WWE creative team? Is this not weird to anyone else?

...Freddi Prinze Jr.

Am I the only one who has a hard time wrapping their head around the fact that the guy from She's All That is on the WWE creative team? Is this not weird to anyone else?

Considering where the product is now...No.

Considering where the product is now...No.

916, toine

yall still coppin svr11??

i think imma pick it up, the universe mode is mad fun from what ive heard

plus a more updated roster, better caw options, u can set their attributes how u want them

imma pick it up sat.

i seen a few created wrestlers already, some dude did sid vicious, lethal and jake the snake........all 3 were on point
pimp.gif

916, toine

plus a more updated roster, better caw options, u can set their attributes how u want them

imma pick it up sat.

i seen a few created wrestlers already, some dude did sid vicious, lethal and jake the snake........all 3 were on point
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

In regards to WWE's lawsuit against the state of Connecticut.....

WWE sent out a release saying that Secretary of State Susan Bysiewicz notified all Registrars of Voters and town clerks in Connecticut via e-mail to allow people wearing WWE merchandise to vote.

The WWE is using this as a victory over Richard Blumenthal as well.  

"Attorney General Richard Blumenthal should have immediately stepped in to enforce the law.  As a result of the Attorney General's inaction, I brought suit to enfroce these basic, fundamental constitutional rights.  Within hours of filing the lawsuit, Blumenthal recused himself,and Bysiewicz reversed her position." wrote Vince McMahon.

Vince has completely lost it.  You might run wrestling, but you'll never run this country.
It was completely out of line for the State to ban any voter from wearing WWE clothing to the polls. I'm not supporting the McMahon's involvement in politics but he did have a point. You can't tell people what and what not to wear at the polls. There's no arguing that.

Um, actually you can.  Per Connecticut state law:
"State election law prevents political advertising within 75 feet of the polls. Any clothing, paraphernalia or merchandise that actually bears the name, likeness or campaign logo of any candidate will still be restricted."

While WWE and Linda McMahon are two different entities, they have become dangerously close to directly aligning with one another, specifically around the Stand Up for WWE campaign which is why Linda's people came out denying any involvement.  However, since the judge ruled that Linda and WWE are separate, WWE gear will be allowed at polling stations.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

In regards to WWE's lawsuit against the state of Connecticut.....

WWE sent out a release saying that Secretary of State Susan Bysiewicz notified all Registrars of Voters and town clerks in Connecticut via e-mail to allow people wearing WWE merchandise to vote.

The WWE is using this as a victory over Richard Blumenthal as well.  

"Attorney General Richard Blumenthal should have immediately stepped in to enforce the law.  As a result of the Attorney General's inaction, I brought suit to enfroce these basic, fundamental constitutional rights.  Within hours of filing the lawsuit, Blumenthal recused himself,and Bysiewicz reversed her position." wrote Vince McMahon.

Vince has completely lost it.  You might run wrestling, but you'll never run this country.
It was completely out of line for the State to ban any voter from wearing WWE clothing to the polls. I'm not supporting the McMahon's involvement in politics but he did have a point. You can't tell people what and what not to wear at the polls. There's no arguing that.

Um, actually you can.  Per Connecticut state law:
"State election law prevents political advertising within 75 feet of the polls. Any clothing, paraphernalia or merchandise that actually bears the name, likeness or campaign logo of any candidate will still be restricted."

While WWE and Linda McMahon are two different entities, they have become dangerously close to directly aligning with one another, specifically around the Stand Up for WWE campaign which is why Linda's people came out denying any involvement.  However, since the judge ruled that Linda and WWE are separate, WWE gear will be allowed at polling stations.

Night of Champions Buyrate
-169,000 worldwide (101,000 domestic)

This is down from 2009's Night of Champions, but slightly up from 2009's September PPV which was Breaking Point, one of the biggest PPV failures in WWE history.

This is down from 2009's Night of Champions, but slightly up from 2009's September PPV which was Breaking Point, one of the biggest PPV failures in WWE history.

Hopefully this trend continues. Will force the WWE to eliminate PPVs and go to 6 a year (Royal Rumble, Summer Fest, Wrestlemania, Survivor Series and the others).

Hopefully this trend continues. Will force the WWE to eliminate PPVs and go to 6 a year (Royal Rumble, Summer Fest, Wrestlemania, Survivor Series and the others).

916, toine

imma pick it up sat.

pimp.gif
I don't know yet. I think I'll wait it out. Let us know how it is.

Back
Top Bottom