Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fergal with that ether. :lol:

DeepSea I don't know how y'all dudes play 2k16 with that 2k camera. I prefer the sideline one myself.

And you got reinstated on OS? Thought they gave you the lifetime ban?

:lol: :rofl:

Bet running a Martin marathon tho :x will not step out my house till the last season starts airing. That season was kaka.

BET is always so late on everything, but you're right about that last season. Martin & Gina being "in different cities", Tommy going to court with Shenaynay, a whole episode based around Keith Sweat being a detective :lol: :smh:

Gifs from last night
tumblr_nvok8qPGmX1sbzhteo1_500.gif
tumblr_nvojllE6oD1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nvoj13bIm51sbzhteo1_500.gif
https://33.media.tumblr.com/c8e60fd28e39faae02369912e909aced/tumblr_nvoivgsTOj1sbzhteo1_500.gif[img]
[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/eb0aa6a3e42132680a3519fee42eead7/tumblr_nvoihyct8i1sbzhteo1_500.gif
tumblr_nvohxvf9No1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nvoh9t86Ru1sbzhteo1_500.gif
tumblr_nvogohS8yF1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_nvoeewuaV11sbzhteo1_500.gif
tumblr_nvofpg7jyV1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_nvog1wzZBH1sbzhteo1_500.gif
tumblr_nvoe23fyCv1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_nvodmw5eME1sbzhteo1_500.gif

That last season was horrific :lol: only decent episode was the one with pams sister escaping the crazy house

Last edited:
Thanks for the gifs Peep. Pretty much all I needed to see from last night I guess...SMH at making Seth take that Angle-esque bump...

It's a shame that they made the Ziggler Rusev feud a joke.

Them dudes could put on some awesome matches if taken seriously. They amount of overselling that would occur :lol:

They are but I'm way too lazy to go after them. If Thai was 08-10 I would be camped out on my computer screen every week.

Yeah I'm pretty much done with waking up early Saturdays unless it's for shoes I actually want.

I wear business casual every day so I can only wear shoes on the weekends. It's ironic since I can afford shoes now that I'm out of school but I can't even wear them

That last season was horrific :lol: only decent episode was the one with pams sister escaping the crazy house

Oh yea that episode was good :lol: They should've just done a cliffhanger to Martin like the Wayans Bros if Martin & Gina couldn't get their **** straight. Only good thing about that last 2-part episode was the last 20 seconds of Martin saying goodbyes and putting his signature in his apartment

Thanks for the gifs Peep. Pretty much all I needed to see from last night I guess...SMH at making Seth take that Angle-esque bump...

At what as basically a glorified house show :smh:. I do agree with DC about scaling back Raw if they're simply gonna run Raw sets at PPVs, and only differentiate them by changing colors.

Back
Top Bottom