Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trish sold the **** out of that :lol:
tumblr_nvpnxhk59p1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nvpmm1EESa1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Dawg i still remember when Christian clotheslined the HELL out of Trish :x

I knew at that point Trish def liked it rough :evil:

Goldberg & Bret Hart were getting paaaaaid :lol: :lol:

Stacy Kiebler and a lot of the Power Plant guys :x :lol:

Yikes, Hardwork Body Walker was getting 100k a year, but I don't even remember seeing him on TV after 1998, yet his contract went to December 2000 :lol:

Video could have been a lot better if he went in depth with the explanations, but I do agree with the list for the most part.

Bray Wyatt should have gone over. He needed that win more than Cena. Cena would have recovered from that loss. Bray Wyatt has yet to gain the momentum he had going into WM30. Cena has been directly responsible for stalling or killing careers. He has enough clout in the back to put others over, but his ego gets in the way. He's part of the reason WWE can't develop new stars with staying power.
I don't see Bryan as a burial. It was poor booking in an attempt to make WWE history, but Bryan recovered from that and was bigger than Cena up until he got hurt.

Yea
laugh.gif
Angle or Sting were the 1st inducted, and Jeff Jarrett and the Dudleyz are also in there. Pretty sure Jeff Hardy will be in there if he stays off drugs and doesn't head back to the WWE anytime soon.
And assuming TNA doesn't go under after BFG
laugh.gif

EC3 seems like TNA's Cody Rhodes.

Fatt Hardy the Future.

Now we need Kane to win and it'll be complete. Attitude era>>>>>>>

Also peep. Did you pay for this ppv? :lol:

word is TNA talent is upset because fans who bought VIP tickets were backstage eating the wrestlers catering hahaha. How tna exists still is beyond me. Dudleys finally realized they wasted 9 years or whatever there and went crawling back to WWE

There's supposedly a big angle planned for Raw tomorrow invvolving Lesnar.

One of the members of New Day is expected to face Cena at HIAC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom