Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Now every time around this year for the past few years Cena has taken off due to personal reasons, getting healthy again, or just resting up from the fatigue of being on the road for 280+ days throughout he year. But this time around, Cena is taking time off to pursue reality television.

According to Scott Keith, a Pro Wrestling author, Fighting Spirit contributor and creator of BlogofDoom states that Cena will be taking off to shoot for a fitness-themed reality show on the Fox Network. Cena will be playing the role of the host according to Keith’s sources. Taping for that show will begin on October 26 and run for aproximately 6-8 weeks.

Cena will also be starring in a television show alongside comedian Tina Fey called The Nest.

Cena maybe taking time of from the squared circle but he really lives by the saying “No Days Off.”

Cena is not scheduled to be on WWE programming again until December 26, when the company will be in New York City for their Madison Square Garden show.

Wasn't Maijin Chena's entire beef with the Rock was that he left for Hollywood. Tisk. Tisk.

who is cesaro?

Summerfest results?   
eek.gif

Meehhh might watch raw tonight. Expect nothing but will still be disappointed.

But Ayo b on the real nycc is weird as f bro. Grown men dressed up as characters for 3 days??? :smh: :smh: :smh: and I have a large comic collection from my teens but I never seen the appeal/purpose of that other than looking dumb/geek.

Cosplay chicks >>>>>

Easily the best thing bout comic con & some of the cool stuff you can buy from vendors. Some ppls costumes are creative af how they make em tho

@brendasdeadbaby
 Can you find me some emails to some NXT Big Wigs? Decision makers? I have some ideas to pitch
Triple h. Shovel and hunner

Dunno but I guarantee it's better than Lana's sorry ***

Lana >>>> them cosplay chicks

Shame on a ***** for saying Paige and lousey are hot then bashing Lana :smh: . You like them trash bishes.

Cosplay chicks >>>>>

Easily the best thing bout comic con & some of the cool stuff you can buy from vendors. Some ppls costumes are creative af how they make em tho

Pass. If I was still into comics like I was in high school I'd think it was cool but naaa **** weird as f seeing grown men dressed up like that now.

Last edited:
Don't even feel like watching the game tonight but Raw doesn't start for 3 hours for me. Just got home from work and cracked my first beer and smoked my first bowl.

Mattingly is so trash as a manager he ordered a hit to extend the inning. Don't matter the nl winner will be between the Cards or Cubs

Back
Top Bottom