Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

tumblr_nkjsyzoC0l1t7lpiro1_400.gif

Miz Promo was excellent. I'd love them to just say "hey this nonsense period between Summerslam and Rumble means nothing, here are your basic storylines all you guys go out and freestyle your own promos. Let the cream rise to the top"
I feel like they could create some legit superstars that way. some of our internet darlings might fall off though, which I'd be ok with if it was replaced with an entertaining original character.

Jason Jordan with a revamped character and some time to develop mic skills will be a World champ one day. I'm sure Vince has to be high on his potential.

i feel like this could be a new gif to naomi's old theme like that kid dancing from recess or whatever show that was

WiltedAbsoluteArawana.gif

Last edited:
Angelo Dawkins has to be doing the Jason Terry face seeing Jordan get called up and have a plan for his character

Nope, dude hasn't found his charisma at all. Wallowing away in NXT like JJ did before Gable came along.

I loved what Miz had to say in that promo, but hate the way he said it..To me, he came across like a brat throwing a temper tantrum..He should've chilled out and delivered the exact same words calmly..Would've came across way better IMO (almost mid-80's NWA like)..But it was still pretty good overall..Anyone know if it was a work or shoot?..

Back
Top Bottom