Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

roode-bomb-o.gif

That Glorious song has been getting played as a lead in song for Dan LeBatard's radio show on ESPN a lot lately :lol: His producer Mike Ryan is a big wrestling fan

How is it? I tried going back to Destiny a couple months ago and I just left after I went to the tower thinking "I can't do this again" :lol: I had a blast with all of the content released up until this point though, just don't know if I can do it anymore.

Its glorious :pimp:

Eddie Guerrero

Gallows & Anderson

Austin Aries

Kerry Von Erich

Papa Shango

The Godfather

Tye Dillinger

Mojo Rawley
sick.gif

Confirmed tonight as DLC for 2K17

The Roode bomb looks too similar to the AA for them to let Roode use it as his finisher

I swear dude had a different finisher back in the day before & during the Beer Money era with James Storm

Suwooso's ? ..smackdown continues to be better
This. And didn't know you were part of the rojo fam... :smokin
Usos looking like some clowns out there. Just have the dudes wear some black shorts and they'll be all good.
Why they gotta wear Black shorts BSox?!? Nah just playin. :lol:
Thubbeyou Thubbeyou E World Heavyweigth Thampion
That fool Swagger is a damn bum a this point. He is worse off than ZiggLer and that is damn bad.
My dude Big Corbin :smokin :smokin :smokin
"The Lone Wolf" :nerd:
he got his head bashed in :x
He has a large cranium so that must have been some devastating impact. :wow:
smackdown with the W

Titty Bella breaking Kayfabe and calling Naomi by her government name :smh:
Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to the disregard Kayfabe gets in 2016.
Caught the end of the AA/Uso's match..And I just can't get over the fact that Jordan's shoes look like some old LA Gear Catapults..Dude desperately needs to upgrade his ring boots..
His shoes are pure struggle. Gotta dress like an Alpha too if it is in your damn team name. :lol:
Lmaoooooo Dolph aint ever gon win. ******* bum :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
View media item 2173377
View media item 2173378
Naomi got the best womens entrance & top 5 in the company

Just wish she wore less tho :nerd:
View media item 2173379
♫ JOHN CENA SUCKS ♫..
View media item 2173381
Roode's stint on NXT is expected to be a short one.

When he gets called-up, he's going to be pushed to the moon.

I just hope he doesn't get fed to Cena.
View media item 2173382
Bobby ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  needs to find himself a decent finisher before he gets called up.
Seriously. Both of the ones he used in NXT thus far have been less than Glorious...
Agreed.

His theme song is glorious, though.
This is indisputable. :nthat:
Cena would not approve. See Tyler Reks.
That Glorious song has been getting played as a lead in song for Dan LeBatard's radio show on ESPN a lot lately :lol: His producer Mike Ryan is a big wrestling fan
Man they are replacing LeBatard for damn Keyshawn Johnson George Sodano and LZ Granderson out here in Cali...
View media item 2173384View media item 2173385View media item 2173386Needless to say I was not enthused by this announcement.

Last edited:
Sedano :x

At least Lebatard gets uploaded as a podcast, and honestly the Local Hour doesn't air on ESPN and they upload it for the podcast and it's the best part of the show usually.

Having Bray call himself a "God" but never having him win any PPV matches, even against Kane

roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom