Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

We have a non beef agreement but statements like that will make it null and void. Your lawyers didn't read the fine print Gene...?
Man I was at Nordstrom's at the grove last week wearing a dodgers fitted and some Olympic zoom soldiers 20-5-5.

So the WWE fakes like they didn't know TNA existed all these years, starts signing a bunch of former TNA guys, now wants to buy them :lol: classic. Can't wait on the re-writing of their history just like WCW and ECW

So the WWE fakes like they didn't know TNA existed all these years, starts signing a bunch of former TNA guys, now wants to buy them :lol: classic. Can't wait on the re-writing of their history just like WCW and ECW

Apparently time ias running out for TNA (for real this time). If WWE buys it, they will keep a few guys but will shut it down.

TNA needs funding for BFG an Dixie has been talking to WWE the past 5 days.

We could see a deal done by sunday.

Last edited:

Finn Balor in the 5:30 pm pre preshow match
Apparently time ias running out for TNA (for real this time). If WWE buys it, they will keep a few guys but will shut it down.

TNA needs funding for BFG an Dixie has been talking to WWE the past 5 days.

We could see a deal done by sunday.
Abyss

EC3

Hardys

Gail Kim

Cody Rhodes

James Storm

Bobby Lashley

pimp.gif

No chance Gail comes back. She kinda hates WWE :lol:

Could def see them bringing back Maria and bringing in Jade out of the women.

Last edited:
That kinda sucks, I was just starting to give them another try after I heard about this Grand Championship deal they're doing (timed rounds, scorecard, competitors judged on factors like aggression and sexagon control if the match went the distance). I kinda dug what I saw over the last few weeks.

I think Cornette was right about the TNA name literally being a joke off the bat tho. He hates Russo to a hilarious extent.

EDIT: I LOVED the Wheat AZGs...I'd get another pair if they rereleased. As I recall the LeBron line was trash after III tho.

Last edited:
That kinda sucks, I was just starting to give them another try after I heard about this Grand Championship deal they're doing (timed rounds, scorecard, competitors judged on factors like aggression and sexagon control if the match went the distance). I kinda dug what I saw over the last few weeks.

I think Cornette was right about the TNA name literally being a joke off the bat tho. He hates Russo to a hilarious extent.

His disdain for Russo is awe inspiring... I loves that when he's offered to do a "shoot interview" with Russo he asks how much money... Only so he can decline and know how money he cost Russo turning it down :lol:...

I've always wanted the 20-5-5`s... I got the wheat AZG instead of them back in HS... Now Lebron's are :x...
I got the wheats also I just don't wear them that much.
cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9
Lebrons definitely felled of since the 3's. Lebron 12's are great. Kofi wrestles in Lebron 12's

Everything up until the 9's are :nthat:... Couple colors of the 12's were nice... Horribly unimpressed with the rest...

Back
Top Bottom