Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

So if WWE ends up buying the TNA video library and then Corgan keeps company and moves forward rebranded...

WWE would own from start of company until that day?

If Corgan rebrands who owns the intellectual properties of the characters and names?

Changing the name on the door but keeping everything inside the same seems a cluster.

I would pay for the Top Tier.

Hopefully I can see yhe weekly ROH TV show on my damn FireStick.

Moving closer and closer to UFC Fight Pass.

No issue

tumblr_oeps5dYYAi1szdwa6o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Fall Brawl 1996; @reymysterio offense was perfect man. Everything on point.

@RealMikeTenay was on point as well

Akira Hokuto vs Manami Toyota AJW 9 2 95 - YouTube

For those that want to try something different

Last edited:
All these years WWE never mentioned TNA because it was a inferior wrestling company compare to the almighty WWE.. Now the WWE want me to pay extra to see the TNA library.. :rofl:

All these years WWE never mentioned TNA because it was a inferior wrestling company compare to the almighty WWE.. Now the WWE want me to pay extra to see the TNA library.. :rofl:

Right? :lol: :lol: I'm sure they're about to pump out a bunch of Samoa Joe, Styles, Roode, and maybe even Angle releases.

If rebranded I hope they keep 6 sided ring I really enjoy that is makes sense for certain move you cant pull one a 4 corner. Always thought that ring was dope.

Just found out that TNA once had Tanahashi on their roster

And to no one's surprise, they screwed that up too 

TNA screws up everything..That Smashing Pumpkins ****** ain't gonna make anything be better once he's in charge..

Holy crap, there is a PPV tomorrow.

We got Dodgers in the morning, NFL all day, No Mercy and Packers at night. That's a good day.

Back
Top Bottom