Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Apparently it was on the power bomb outside, I think

You can see when his arm hit the barrier but it didn't look serious.

Sting, Cena and now possibly Balor. Bret has some more shots coming for Seth.

If Balor has to vacate, that could mean Reigns in the Universal Title picture or maybe somebody gets called up quicker to feud with Seth (Joe, Nakamura, Roode)

Last edited:

CqdWK4TXgAAIWDF.jpg

I'm halfway through SS right now. Had a race yesterday and hotel wifi was trash. Just finished Cena vs AJ. That was fantastic.

didn't billy gunn get fired for testing positive at some bodybuilding show? yet they let brock out there....come on vince

Wow and i was just thinking what if there's a big story to come out of the Lesnar-Orton match. Was Lesnar given a direct order to roughen Orton up to write him off since he's gonna be gone for 60 days? Crazy.

[h3]Meltzer: Finish was a work[/h3]
He said: "Obviously the idea was to get hardway blood. The elbow was designed to cut him open, and I don't know how badly [Orton] was hurt. Obviously he was selling and they were trying to work the idea that he was knocked out and they had to stop the match, and from what I can gather due to no one talking about anything going awry, that was probably close to what was supposed to happen, if not exactly what was supposed to happen... there was no doubt that [Lesnar] was looking to open him up."
When Migos started bleeding, Bork just transitioned to hitting him on his back/shoulder.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom