Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

WrestlingSuperstore is having a huge sale right now on WWE dvds/blu-rays.

$5 each. Many titles from this year.

I ordered 8 myself and came out to $50/shipped so $6.25/per

Virgo season
pimp.gif

Turning 29 (
sick.gif
) on the 12th
You older than me by 10 days.

EWWWWWW you old b 
sick.gif

Last nights show was really good. Liked the big *** push and the ending was Fuego! Y'all think the curb stomp coming back?

Man it's been a min since I've been on Niketalk [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Shovel involving himself and helping the new World Champion win is getting so redundant. That's the 4th time he's done this :smh:

He still keeps finding a way to put himself over

Last edited:
Shovel involving himself and helping the new World Champion win is getting so redundant. That's the 4th time he's done this
mean.gif

He still keeps finding a way to put himself over
laugh.gif

its like when they're at a roadblock with ideas..let's have Hunner fix this.

But WOW 

KO really teh first Universal Champ man. That **** warms my heart.

And to think that fake as wannabe demon was scheduled to beat Rusev, Reigns and Rollins in lesss than a month after being called up.

Who booked that idiotness man 
roll.gif

But WOW 

KO really teh first Universal Champ man. That **** warms my heart.

And to think that fake as wannabe demon was scheduled to beat Rusev, Reigns and Rollins in lesss than a month after being called up.

roll.gif

You just goin ignore the fact that Finn won first b? lol

But i agree. Straight bafoonery.

Has there been any time since 98 that the WWE hasn't used some central authority figure storyline? It seems like their go-to thing and they use it at length

Last edited:

But WOW 

KO really teh first Universal Champ man. That **** warms my heart.

roll.gif

You just goin ignore the fact that Finn won first b? lol

But i agree. Straight bafoonery.
Finn never won b 
nerd.gif

He was just here to model the belt for GMA

'Preciate the love, y'all...I make this sport a big part of my life so it's great to have folks that are knowledgeable about it to discuss with. Talking wrestling with most people is like seriously commenting on an article about your favorite team on ESPN.com. I just hope my insights will serve me as well in my training.

I'm contractually obligated to hate you because you're new and I'm old so I hate new things..But your posts are appreciated and it's good to have another person in here that knows about wrestling instead of these fly by night fans who don't know ****..

If I could, however, offer one piece of advice to you..
Get a more serious gimmick..

Happiest of Birthdays to my brother @JulesLives..I hope your day is filled with excitement and nekkid women..

Back
Top Bottom