Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

what are the alias' for wrestlers on here

i know sext is seth rollins, bk fashion is styles, buick lesabre jr is zach sabre

I think Jericho's legacy as one of the pioneers of the hybrid heavyweight style in the big leagues along with his longevity in the sport makes him perhaps the most significant competitor of the new millennium. 

Names like Flair, Andre, Hogan and Austin ain't going anywhere when you're talking about the greatest of all time, but I think the more aerial and submission-based offenses common in high-profile federations of today speak directly to Jericho's contributions. He also invented Money in the Bank, rebound maneuvers, and the legendary Three-Handled Family Credenza hold.

oh, and since we're on about the subject of great wrestlers, I really dig Nick Bockwinkel's aura and he rarely gets mentioned.

i know sext is seth rollins, bk fashion is styles, buick lesabre jr is zach sabre
** ***** for ** ****

Bork for Brock

Titty Bella

B+ Player aka Pencil Neck

shovel said in several variations (shhhovel, shoveluhhh etc)

Sext = Seth

BK Fashion = AJ

Bork = Brock

Inconsiderate Robert = Roode

Titty Bella = Titty Bella

Chena = Cena

Cheerio = KO

Ellen = Jericho

Sashimi = Naka

Jeans = Ambrose

Ramen = Reigns

Migos = Orton

Honner = HHH

Joseph Polynesia = Joe

@nomnomdestroy = TJ Perkins

Last edited:
Sext = Seth
BK Fashion = AJ
Bork = Brock
Chena = Cena
Cheerio = KO
Ellen = Jericho
Sashimi = Naka
Jeans = Ambrose
Ramen = Reigns
Migos = Orton
Honner = HHH
Joseph Polynesian TONGAN JEFF = Joe
@nomnomdestroy
= TJ Perkins

Fixed..

Oh, and Will OceanSpray (or just OceanSpray) for Will Ospreay..

Last edited:
Hmm

Y2J
Flair
Dusty
Macho
Arn
Austin
Eddie
Angle
Jake Roberts
are all in the mix

What's your list like man?

Very solid list zube..

I might get heat for this, but Ron Mystery/Krispenwah/Stino Malenko>>>>Eddie..

Sext = Seth
BK Fashion = AJ
Bork = Brock
Chena = Cena
Cheerio = KO
Ellen = Jericho
Sashimi = Naka
Jeans = Ambrose
Ramen = Reigns
Migos = Orton
Honner = HHH
Joseph Polynesia = Joe
@nomnomdestroy
= TJ Perkins
My ten year old walked in and saw Somoa Joe and said I hate "Sum Mo Of Joe" I was in tears

Caviar = Xavier Woods
tumblr_ntz8lcgxmt1rnjfjfo1_r1_250.gif

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Oh, and Will OceanSpray (or just OceanSpray) for Will Ospreay..

Who came up with Nacky Murray? I prefer that one over Sashimi. The "TNA" nicknames, like Tongan Jeff and BK Fashion are the best ones. Of course, Migos and Caviar are cemented in NTWT history.

What's good, @BigEgo24
? What you up to this weekend?

View media item 2169604
Got the day off. Lots of :smokin I hardly ever make plans, when I do they always seem to bottom out so it has been a lot of spontaneity lately. :lol:
People really dont appreciate what dean malenko did in the ring :smh:
Dean was a master of his craft. If you were fortunate enough to know about him he is beyond appreciated and more so revered for his talent in my opinion.
Who came up with Nacky Murray? I prefer that one over Sashimi. The "TNA" nicknames, like Tongan Jeff and BK Fashion are the best ones. Of course, Migos and Caviar are cemented in NTWT history.
Speaking of TNA nicknames The Pinnacle Prowler is also one that always gets me :rofl: :lol: status.

Back
Top Bottom