Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Can we get an explanation on how Jeans escaped? This is something I'd like to know. I mean we all saw it coming. But how?

NTWT WWE Night of Champions PPV Prediction Contest Results
  • 72 entrants
  • 500 total possible points
  • 201 average score (one of our lowest ever)
  • Everyone received 10 points for the Roman Reigns appearing on the PPV question, whether you selected Yes or No.
  • I did not count the Seth Rollins 10 Count "victory" over Roman Reigns as a match.  The brawl between Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose was also not a match.  There were 7 official matches on the PPV.
  • 26% correctly predicted 7 matches
  • 7% correctly predicted 3 title changes
  • 31% correctly predicted The Usos (c) v Gold and Stardust as the PPV opener
  • 39% correctly predicted Sheamus would beat Cesaro
  • 8% correctly predicted miz would defeated Dolph Ziggler (@Meangene45  did not predict miz)
  • 75% correctly predicted Gold and Stardust would defeat The Usos
  • 81% correctly predicted Rusev would defeat Mark Henry (surprised only 81%)
  • 90% correctly predicted Orton would defeat Jericho
  • 11% correctly predicted Brie Bella would not interfere in the Divas match
  • 15% correctly predicted AJ Lee would leave as Divas Champion
  • 8% correctly predicted John Cena would wear camo shorts
  • 39% correctly predicted Brock would hit 3-5 German Suplexes
  • 3% correctly predicted John Cena would hit 4 AA's
  • 11% correctly predicted someone would get physically involved in the match (surprised only 11%)
  • 15% correctly predicted John Cena would defeat Brock Lesnar (he won via DQ)
  • 93% correctly predicted Seth Rollins would NOT cash in MITB (surprised more didn't think he would cash in)
With 300 points, congratulations to our Night of Champions PPV Prediction Contest Winner:  @IMASOLEMAN18.  Just as with the overall average, 300 is one of the lowest winning scores in history, but it just means it was a difficult PPV to predict.

One of these days I will get the Payback and MITB scores updated which will also let me update the overall standings.  Soon...

Last edited:
Just got home from celebrating my birthday, about to fire up Raw. Hopeuflly it's a good one. But judging from only 480 new posts, it wasn't. :smh:

Just got home from celebrating my birthday, about to fire up Raw. Hopeuflly it's a good one. But judging from only 480 new posts, it wasn't.
mean.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURTIS AXEL

OFFICIAL NOTICE

THERE WILL BE NO MORE GAY, HOMOSEXUAL, HOMOPHOBIC SLURS IN THE PRO WRESTLING THREADS GOING FORWARD.

-NO GAY JOKES

-NO GAY SLURS

-NO OFFENSIVE GAY COMMENTS

IF YOU MAKE THEM, YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY BANNED FROM THIS THREAD AND ALL FUTURE WRESTLING THREADS.  I AM TIRED OF IT IN THESE THREADS.  IT IS AGAINST THE RULES OF NIKETALK, AND I WILL PERSONALLY ENFORCE THE RULES IN THE WRESTLING THREAD.

I DO NOT CARE HOW MUCH YOU POST IN THE WRESTLING THREADS OR HOW FUNNY YOU THINK YOU ARE.  YOU WILL BE BANNED.

DROP IT NOW AND GROW UP.

Just got home from celebrating my birthday, about to fire up Raw. Hopeuflly it's a good one. But judging from only 480 new posts, it wasn't. :smh:

It wasnt completely terrible but it wasnt good either. Started off hot and then after that Jack Swagger & Bo Dallas match it went downhill

EDIT: Happy Bday btw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom