Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

LOL Forreal? The hell

Yeah Seth was gonna hit him with the curb stomp dean put his head up and spit that green mist

Man :rofl:

Cena got washed with that RKO. Coming in after Dean got curb stomped on the briefcase. :smh: what a jabroni. And that Curb Stomp too. :nthat: :smokin :pimp: "Thank You Rollins" how appropriate. I feel the same way.

Cena always does the **** :lol: he let Maria get washed by Umaga for like 3 street minutes before he showed his *** up

So Kane and Rollins are the slacks brothers now?

:rofl:

NTWT Secret Santa Update:

You have until next Monday until Raw goes off the air to enter.. Only 25 guys so far this year, and I'm sure a few on this list won't turn in a questionnaire. I was hoping for a bigger turnout than last year. :frown:

DC
Shorty Doo Wop
JohnnyRedStorm
B Sox
3dgarfly23
CelticsPride34
iHust1e
DimondJ15
jcmojica24
casekicks
BigPat630
Peep Game
PedroCerrano
John2st
pluhone
Meangene45
JRAdagreat72
Penny1Folarin
jhova718
22stylez
Mcflyy
Beemomee
xxhu5sl1npnoyxx
Fat Boy 915
Degenerate423

And he never giving her a ring....

Cena won
Cena will marry her.

Renee showing some skin
pimp.gif

Can we petition to have Cameron and Rosa only do house shows?

NTWT Secret Santa Update:

You have until next Monday until Raw goes off the air to enter.. Only 25 guys so far this year, and I'm sure a few on this list won't turn in a questionnaire. I was hoping for a bigger turnout than last year. :frown:

DC
Shorty Doo Wop
JohnnyRedStorm
B Sox
3dgarfly23
CelticsPride34
iHust1e
DimondJ15
jcmojica24
casekicks
BigPat630
Peep Game
PedroCerrano
John2st
pluhone
Meangene45
JRAdagreat72
Penny1Folarin
jhova718
22stylez
Mcflyy
Beemomee
xxhu5sl1npnoyxx
Fat Boy 915
Degenerate423

Are we filling out the same questionnaire as last year or are you going to send those out later?

"your little straight to dvd career will be straight to the unemployment line" :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone notice the authority had both cena and Ambrose's poster in their room. Cena on 2k15 and ambrose on HIAC poster

Orton... That dude

Just came back from the chi....Crowd was pretty hot even tho the show was lackluster. Anybody see the Benoit head the last match?

Halfway done listening to the most recent MLW podcast and Kevin Sulllivan is on. Tells some good stories about Gary Hart, Dusty's face turn back in the 70s, and Al Perez wanting to shoot on Ric Flair.

Anyone listen to Colt Cabana's podcast with DDP?

Back
Top Bottom