Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Why does wwe cater to the kids man? Like I want to see a pie chart of viewers age with network subscribers and merch sales. When I was a kid I wanted to see blood and dudes nearly killing each other b. the hell is wrong with the upcoming generation.
WWE's average view is in the 25-45 age range.  They "cater to kids" because of advertisers and sponsors, specifically Mattel. 

DC- "I suggest you guys study for your next history test by listening to module 2 but I'm just wasting my breath with you guys. You guys arent true historians"

Last edited:
I dig her commentary, her pop references sometimes just annoy me but her voice is cute....
I don't think I listen to her enough that I noticed any pop references, gonna limit my Renee in-take, so she doesn't start to annoy me
laugh.gif
DC prolly has Konnan speak to the class weekly and makes them summarize what he said.
laugh.gif

The more I see highlights of Bork dominating Cena, the more I like him as WWEHWCOTW..

They just never have anything for Christian. I still think he can go in the ring, but they always put him in crappy storylines.

Back
Top Bottom