Wrestling Thread Sep 8-14 | 9/11 NXT Takeover - KENTA Debut, Neville v Zayn v Kidd v Breeze

I am in no way, shape, or form trying to get banned/in trouble, but apparently her and 2 TNA women got their phones hacked..It's things like this, and what happened to the other celebs, that make me glad I don't own a cell phone..The world is outta control y'all..

The gall and nerve of people doing something like that :smh: :smh:

I like Jericho and Bray, but there's no reason for them to be having this match, which is why I'm very disinterested in it

The gall and nerve of people doing something like that :smh: :smh:

I like Jericho and Bray, but there's no reason for them to be having this match, which is why I'm very disinterested in it

It's not her, doesn't look like her at all and no tat on the back

I'll never understand a cage match that can be won by pinfall or submission.

So you don't win the match because you'd rather walk on your head.

I swear the spider walk is dumber than the Worm or People's Elbow.

Speaking of season premiers, when does Brooklyn nine nine come back?

DTBPHft.gif

Been watching old wwf from 95-97 (was still young back then and hardly remember any of what I use to watch with my brothers) and mostly to really see that transition into the attitude era as a "smart fan".

Just got to Survivor Series 97 and reading what was going on behind the scenes with Brett
I'm convinced CM Punk is this generations Bret Hart. (Sans the screw job)

I hate how most people sell frankensteiners these days man. They flip to sell the move AFTER the deliverer of the move does his motion. It needs to not be a disengage there.

Back
Top Bottom