Wrestling Thread Sep 8-14 | 9/11 NXT Takeover - KENTA Debut, Neville v Zayn v Kidd v Breeze

Officially 27...

Gettin old as dirt lol

LAYLA/AJ PICS & GIFS NAO
happy birthday D Fly D Fly . I was late to the NXT party but my thoughts. Expected a bit more from the Ascension vs Lucha Dragons. CJ Parker got washed. It was hilarious. Same with Mojo Rawley. I highly enjoy Enzo and Big Cass. Dudes are entertaining. I really wanted Bayley to win(and I been known about the body) and while sloppy at times that match and the fatal four way were solid. Zayn is the Ziggler of NXT. Fan favorite but catches a lot of L's. But I root for him just the same. Bayley loves wrestling, that's very obvious I felt so when she broke down during the interview after the show. But I enjoyed it overall. Good stuff.

happy birthday D Fly D Fly . I was late to the NXT party but my thoughts. Expected a bit more from the Ascension vs Lucha Dragons. CJ Parker got washed. It was hilarious. Same with Mojo Rawley. I highly enjoy Enzo and Big Cass. Dudes are entertaining. I really wanted Bayley to win(and I been known about the body) and while sloppy at times that match and the fatal four way were solid. Zayn is the Ziggler of NXT. Fan favorite but catches a lot of L's. But I root for him just the same. Bayley loves wrestling, that's very obvious I felt so when she broke down during the interview after the show. But I enjoyed it overall. Good stuff.

Thanks bruh. :hat

Zayn is more like NXT's Bryan IMO.

thanks edgar :o

Happy Birthday to the Flyest mutha****** in this thread..

Already knowwww! Thanks. :hat

Happy birthday DFly.
pimp.gif

D Fly D Fly I almost went the route of D Bryan for in ring skills as a comparison. But they always tease him winning and he almost never wins the big match a la Dolph. I've liked him since El Generico though so I'm happy he's shining. Enjoy your day though homie.

Last edited:
@Mr DragonFly Jones  All the cool ppl have their bdays in September 
nthat.gif

Wonder who's bday on the 22nd 
nerd.gif

And nope, theres no pics/gifs in this spoiler either #HEEL
Still no pics/gifs.

HBD 
devil.gif

Last edited:
@Mr DragonFly Jones
 All the cool ppl have their bdays in September :Nthat

Wonder who's bday on the 22nd 8o  

And nope, theres no pics/gifs in this spoiler either #HEEL
Still no pics/gifs.

HBD :evil

I clicked all those spoilers too :{ :lol

Thanks homie :hat

September babies stand up!

Wait, so Hideo Itami is real?? :rolleyes nice, shouldve just went with Kenneth Michinoku

LOL look at what you did DFly, got Jacinto confused giving me a birthday shout out :rollin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom