WRESTLING THREAD SEPT 1 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW - LDW

Not sure who is in a program with who lol so it's Wyatt's and the chocolate show but mark vs rus but rus still wrestles swagger on a regular who is in a program with bo lol wtf

That was possibly the worst DDT I've ever seen by Big Show.

Meh, **** happens

S412R.gif

5fowc5d.gif

Scumbag Brie.
roll.gif

This after school special music playing  during these "Growing Up Bella"

D X was cool and all but I feel like they overplay there importance just a tad bit.

Couldn't agree more..They weren't as important as SCSA, Taker, Rock, or Mankind/Cactus/Dude..And they weren't nearly as relevant as the NWO to the Monday Night Wars..

Landed at 83rd on the SS contest..I really should be ashamed of myself..

Last edited:
Herman Cain needs to think about a lawsuit against WWE for stealing his 999 Plan as a cheap marketing tool for the Network.

1399500032037.gif

They basically replaced the prom guy with a used car.

Im lowkey entertained 

Meh, **** happens

S412R.gif

5fowc5d.gif
I know of various Randall botches. Especially the one with Jericho. And various tables. I laugh when anyone makes a blatant error.(that doesn't result in injury) Whether it's RKO or CM Punk or Jeff Hardy.

And Big Show was the consistent factor in both of those situations. Lol. The bootleg DDT sell as well as the bootleg application of the maneuver.

Last edited:
Well the Wyatts lost again technically...

Peep Game Peep Game add another one to L column

:lol: :lol:

Meh, I loved DX. That theme was (and is) to great to hate them. Liked Pac & the Outlaws inclusion as well. But 06-2010 DX did everything possible to destroy their legacy.

It did everything to keep HHH relevant that fans were getting tired of and was slowly reaching Cena territories with the fans. HHH was able to fall back on that DX until the Taker feud.
I guess it also gave michaels one last run before his last great match with taker.

I've said it multiple times, but I just loathed most of that time period, and DX was a pretty good reason why :lol:

Not sure who is in a program with who lol so it's Wyatt's and the chocolate show but mark vs rus but rus still wrestles swagger on a regular who is in a program with bo lol wtf

Chocolate Show :lol:

Michael Sam...the WWE are such poachers

If not for yall and twitter, id be long asleep

MICHAEL SAM INVITATIONAL???

IM DONE

Back
Top Bottom