WRESTLING THREAD SEPT 1 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW - LDW

Maybe they realized they could could do the USA/Russia thing again but didn't want to give someone like swagger the rub. So they give Henry the rub because he's a big name. Just have ruses rehab himself since his character is over (they made a point to say ruses is undefeated which isn't true) so that it won't look as bad when he loses. That way Henry can look strong going back into the tag team.
Just sayin.

They obviously don't want fans to forget about this team that they are working on. But why have a losing mark Henry going back into a major tag team (who will probably go against the dusty rhodes) for a title run.

Last edited:
Don't worry he'll be in a diaper in less than 3 weeks.
Big-Show-baby.gif

Tonight's Raw segments have been all hilarious, both intentionally and unintentionally

I hate so much when they cut the entrances in half. These are big time players. I don't care if they heels or not. Everyone should get their entrance swag on.

I'm an entrance fanatic. Creating or modifying then watching the entrances are 70% of my enjoy ability in 2k14.

Last edited:
Hold on, I thought this match is to show who deserves a shot at Brock. How does this match prove that for anybody?

Back
Top Bottom