Wrestling Thread Sept 16-29 | 9/23 RAW - HHH Addresses the Roster, CM Punk Returns

Show Me Your Puppies sign 
laugh.gif

More Bad TNA News

- According to a new report posted over at ProWrestling.net, TNA has been giving serious consideration to pulling the road Impact Wrestling tapings and returning to the old format of taping the show from one location.

As of now, Las Vegas and Impact's previous home of Orlando are the two cities being considered for Impact's new home base, and the report notes that the move to pull the tapings from the road is expected to take place by early next year at the latest. The move would be a cost cutting measure.

Roman Reigns has the look of a major, major star.  And he's the most protected member of The Shield.  I think he's the only one never to be pinned.

Reigns is legit man

:smh: I always wonder if Cole will ever Cole a move correctly, and I'm always reminded that I shouldn't. That was a sort of tommy Dreamer Death Valley Driver, NOT a Samoan Drop. It's the little things man

What a surprising way to end Raw..Never saw this coming..Way to go HHH/SMH/VKM..

Back
Top Bottom