Wrestling Thread Sept 21-27 | 9/25 Smackdown - CM Punk vs The Undertaker

Trish Stratus hosted last week. Cedric the Entertainer is the host this week. Rev. Al Sharpton hosts next week.

Raw was decent last week. I wouldn't say good, but even decent is a huge step up over the crap they had been putting on. We'll see if they cancontinue the steps in the right direction tonight.

Raw is live tonight from Little Rock, Arkansas, so you can probably expect a very face friendly crowd and a few bad Clinton jokes.

Hell in a Cell is two weeks away. Cena defends against Orton and DX faces Legacy. Gee, didn't we just see this? It looks like they're heading towardanother Jericho/Show vs MVP/Henry match as well.

Tonight is Lillian Garcia's final show with the WWE. I would have said they should have made her the host, but after all the botches she's had in thepast month, I think they made the right move not having her on the mic all night. I just hope they don't go out of their way to embarrass her. Wecertainly don't need Lillian to get rejected by Viscera again.

However, most importantly for tonight's show is that the Chavo/Hornswoggle crap is supposed to be over. I'm praying it actually is. If not, it'sjust another reason to switch over to Monday Night Football.

The downside to the chavo/hornswoggle angle being over is that it just allows horny to bury some other poor soul.

Tonight is Lillian Garcia's final show with the WWE. I would have said they should have made her the host, but after all the botches she's had in the past month, I think they made the right move not having her on the mic all night. I just hope they don't go out of their way to embarrass her. We certainly don't need Lillian to get rejected by Viscera again.
I think they have been having her botch as a reason to fire her
laugh.gif

Colts vs Dolphins will get majority of my attention.

I will not be tuning in tonight. I've got a class from 5-6 and then there's Football and a bunch of premieres tonight

DVR FTW... Monday Night Football >>> Monday Night Raw.

But I must admit, I'm gonna miss Lilian. Listening to her sing the national anthem is truly an experience.

My router is all %$%**@ up. I swear, I got internet connection problems every other week.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'll be posting sporadically over the next week...I should be fine by next Tuesday. RAW will get watched at some other time...too much other **+# going onright now.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

My router is all %$%**@ up. I swear, I got internet connection problems every other week.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'll be posting sporadically over the next week...I should be fine by next Tuesday. RAW will get watched at some other time...too much other **+# going on right now.

Going back to Heroes?
pimp.gif

Get that router fixed by November. You know why.

This thread won't break 6 pages tonight. Heroes + other shows + MNF = lack of people watching tonight. I really wish Vince would wake up and step away fora little bit from the creative side of things. Or should I say not creative? The show has become bland. Smackdown is on fiiiiiiiire. Hopefully Batistadoesn't bring it down.

Alright, I can already tell I'm going to hate tonight's episode of Raw. What the hell is this crap?

Originally Posted by MBlackmon

Saw this on another forum and chuckled. Godspeed, T-Lo
laugh.gif

2wgzqmq.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Won't watching too much of Raw tonight with MNF and Heroes season premiere on tonight.

Back
Top Bottom