Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I disagree the crowd at Mania and post Mania RAW are more of your smark crowds and they know who these guys are so it isn't like they are gonna come out and nobody will know who they are.
Yea, I thought of that but what about the regular people in the crowd? We think it is more Smart Fans or Regular people?

Yea, I thought of that but what about the regular people in the crowd? We think it is more Smart Fans or Regular people?

Well If they do in fact help Shane win..

kayfabe that means "The Authority" is out of power and the casual fans will care about them already.

I disagree the crowd at Mania and post Mania RAW are more of your smark crowds and they know who these guys are so it isn't like they are gonna come out and nobody will know who they are.

I def think it is more smart fans in that crowd than regular fans.

Wrestling in Boaz, Alabama, Toji Yamamoto gave one of the great performances in pro wrestling. Before the start of the matches, he asked to give a statement to the crowd, which booed and hissed and threw things. In broken English he said, "I wish make aporogy. Very sorry my country bomb Pear-uh Harbor." And the crowd quiets, as he wipes away tears, and they awwww in sympathy. "It wrong thing to do, I wish not happen." They begin to applaud. "Yes, I wish not happen, because instead I wish they BOMB BOAZ!!!" Needless to say, the arena erupted.

:rofl:  

:x :rofl:

View media item 1947108View media item 1947109View media item 1947110View media item 1947111View media item 1947112View media item 1947113

I think it'll be like 50/50...

And as we've seen in the past... It's not important if the fans know who they are, as long as they get pushed correctly... Look at the Shield... How many casual fans knew who they were?... How quickly did they become the top act in the company because they ran roughshot?... About month :lol:...

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

TJ3suNm.jpg

I def think it is more smart fans in that crowd than regular fans.

At Mania last year it was hands down more smart fans than casual consumers.

re: Titus leaving; I'm pretty sure he said (I think on the TiJ interview but I don't remember) that Hollywood was his plan after wrestling.

Is the WWE actually making $$$ from the network? Seems like they're giving everything away for free :lol:

Back
Top Bottom