• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both parents are deceased and I live alone, but at least you got the age right......so good for you junior.

tumblr_osg6zckvKU1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

#Family4Ever

Starts at 1 AM EST

I'm in it.

I appreciate the bitterness in this post even though I don't have an actual sister.

Thank you, sir, for staying committed to being so hate filled.
Only thing dead is ya sisters dusty suga walls

You fat ****s got nothing better to do on a Sunday than to @ da goat ntwt champion huh??

THIS is the Jinder we should've gotten in the ring during his title reign. Maybe he would've been more bearable because I don't think he did a single power move his entire reign.

a29ce6f4fbb7d88aa33f79c263c5fffdb395a028a06317b9ce854c8cf09679fd.gif

453c9e737c3de359491f03a8e98ebea181725880d82b90b7857637d4cca980a9.gif

:lol: at him doing Darren Young’s GUT CHECK. It is weird though that during his entire revamp (and maybe career) his offense is the vintage WWE main event style. Mostly punches, kicks and a finisher. He could have already been doing this

Last edited:
You

I’ll be watching live with y’all..Dropping spoilers the whole time too..

How’s lil Elsworth doing?..Has your fiancé fully recovered from pushing out a mini you?..

He’s gonna be 6 weeks tomorrow and he’s doing great. Got over his little bout with eczema and he’s doing just fine now.

Yeah she’s doing well and enjoying her time off with the baby.

• In addition to Goldberg, the rumored names for the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame class reported by Twitter user Brad Shepard (who first mentioned the XFL return story) included Bam Bam Bigelow, The Dudleyz, Ivory and Kid Rock.
  • Mojo Rawley’s online promos for his match with Zack Ryder on Sunday got a ton of praise from all over the place, and could have him in-line for a mid-card push.
  • Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet tweeted that WWE was originally going to feature only women on their debut Facebook Watch show, but scrapped that in favor of Mixed Match Challenge.
Kid Rock...
source.gif

He’s gonna be 6 weeks tomorrow and he’s doing great. Got over his little bout with eczema and he’s doing just fine now.

Yeah she’s doing well and enjoying her time off with the baby.

Good to hear..You'll find with babies that in their first 1-2 years they get all kinds of little things pop up..My son broke out in a rash that I was positive was something severe and he was in trouble..Took him to the emergency room, dr. checked him out, gave him some liquid medicine, and he was fine in less than a week..Turned out to be something insignificant (I don't even remember what it was) and he never had it again..It's amazing how resilient babies are man..

• In addition to Goldberg, the rumored names for the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame class reported by Twitter user Brad Shepard (who first mentioned the XFL return story) included Bam Bam Bigelow, The Dudleyz, Ivory and Kid Rock.
  • Mojo Rawley’s online promos for his match with Zack Ryder on Sunday got a ton of praise from all over the place, and could have him in-line for a mid-card push.
  • Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet tweeted that WWE was originally going to feature only women on their debut Facebook Watch show, but scrapped that in favor of Mixed Match Challenge.
Kid Rock...
source.gif

I'm all for Bam Bam and Ivory..Goldberg is "meh" for me..And of course the Dudleys deserve it..But how can they still not have Vader in HOF?..

I hope Vader gets in while he’s still alive.

Me too..From what he's posted on twitter it sounds like him, and his doctors, think he's improving..But I just don't understand why the greatest big man/super heavyweight of all time isn't in already..IWGP, Triple Crown, and WCW World HW Champion..That alone is enough to get him in..Dude was phenomenal and had some of the greatest feuds of the 90's..

And I loved BBB, but to have him go in the HOF before Vader isn't right IMO..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom