• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meatgene bout to take on Five Guys at once.

dbbb.gif

Kappa is a folk being from Japan, that can be both beneficial and maleficent.

“The kappa is typically depicted as roughly humanoid in form and about the size of a child. Its scaly reptilian skin ranges in color from green to yellow or blue. Kappa supposedly inhabit the ponds and rivers of Japan, and have various features to aid them in this environment, such as webbed hands and feet. They are sometimes said to smell like fish and they can swim like them. The expression kappa no kawa nagare ("a kappa drowning in a river") conveys the idea that even experts make mistakes”

The Pro-wrestler Hercules Senga incorporates a Kappa named Shibaten, in the ring of Michinoku-Pro. Its first appearance was in 2007, and the last one in 2016

Shibaten video:

#RafaelAlves️

drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345

Toyota will go down as one of the greatest wrestlers that hailed from Japan, no question. My eyes sweat when she retired.

Kappa is a folk being from Japan, that can be both beneficial and maleficent.

“The kappa is typically depicted as roughly humanoid in form and about the size of a child. Its scaly reptilian skin ranges in color from green to yellow or blue. Kappa supposedly inhabit the ponds and rivers of Japan, and have various features to aid them in this environment, such as webbed hands and feet. They are sometimes said to smell like fish and they can swim like them. The expression kappa no kawa nagare ("a kappa drowning in a river") conveys the idea that even experts make mistakes”

The Pro-wrestler Hercules Senga incorporates a Kappa named Shibaten, in the ring of Michinoku-Pro. Its first appearance was in 2007, and the last one in 2016

Shibaten video:

#RafaelAlves️

drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345

I remember in the old thread the vids that got posted of the over dramatic show/wrestling/stunt thing. **** was too dope. Really would like to see that live when I return in the spring.

Toyota will go down as one of the greatest wrestlers that hailed from Japan, no question. My eyes sweat when she retired.

I remember in the old thread the vids that got posted of the over dramatic show/wrestling/stunt thing. **** was too dope. Really would like to see that live when I return in the spring.
This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom