Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_p1spwdAmgJ1rxqftbo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_p1spwdAmgJ1rxqftbo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p1spwdAmgJ1rxqftbo5_1280.jpg

Didn’t know you was into the MMAS brother Drewki Choshu..Who’s your fighters you root for?..And by root I don’t mean go into a Dfly-esque fap coma over..

Off the top of my head, I like Bones alot, I loved Honda Housey as much **** as I give her, Mighty Mouse, pretty any Korean/japanese fighter I always root for. Was a big fan of Kimbo and Penn when I first got into it. One of my buddies, the writer friend, runs a couple of podcasts I listen to regularly on Bloody Elbow. Definitely worth a listen if you like sardonic wit sprinkled into your combat sport analysis.

Knuckle Up, If I Did It, and Care/Don't care all with Eugene S. Robinson, Nate Wilcox, and Alexei Auld in some sort of pairing for those three.

Also, bandai namco looks like will be the ones developing the njpw game.

Figured it would be Bandai/namco due to the presence of the promotion in their games already (Tekken, Yakuza). Should be interesting to see how this game turns out. The Tekken pedigree in particular interests me because of the fight mechanics.

Real talk, she would more than likely knock me the **** out. best bet for me would to **** punch her and hope to some dark deity that I get Bayley ****** strength and knee her in the face hunched over lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom