• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Glacier is looking for Hangman...how do they defend the 6-man tag titles without him?

Sup NTWT fam.

Irma came and went and we got extremely lucky. That last minute shift in Irma's direction was a blessing for the Bahamas

Some islands got beat up worst than others but Nassau (where I live) only had strong winds and a bit of rain.

Prayers up for the Florida cause Irma is coming through there now.

Be safe drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345

The first 2 match of day 7 in the MYC were meh, Candice looked okay.

Now time for the next two which should be a lot more entertaining

Sup NTWT fam.

Irma came and went and we got extremely lucky. That last minute shift in Irma's direction was a blessing for the Bahamas

Some islands got beat up worst than others but Nassau (where I live) only had strong winds and a bit of rain.

I'm glad you're safe.. :nthat:

Stay safe Drew.

Stay safe drew, Prayers brother!!

Sup NTWT fam.

Glad you are safe Toine. My thoughts are with all effected by Irma there and everywhere else. Cuba is getting it right now, and I have met multiple people in the past couple days who have family still there, so of course I am concerned for them.

Thank you to everyone's thoughts, prayers, energy. I am eating right now and trying to keep Tranquilo, not only for LI NTWT, but for everyone around me. I Need to lead by example and I can't do that if I am not clear of mind. I am grateful to Julio, Jason, and everyone else that pm'ed me and sent their positive chi my way.

My destino isn't to lose to this effing storm, so I will keep you all up to date with how things are going as best as I can.

Until then, enjoy your weekends, and Assen na yo!

Dave Meltzer believes reason behind early John Cena - Roman Reigns feud is to get Roman over with the fans. Officials see this Wrestlemania as Roman Reigns coronation and they want to build him up for big moment

Again... :rofl::smh:

Dave Meltzer believes reason behind early John Cena - Roman Reigns feud is to get Roman over with the fans. Officials see this Wrestlemania as Roman Reigns coronation and they want to build him up for big moment

This fool had like 3 coronations already :lol: dude kayfabe retired the Undertaker what other "big moment" does he need?

Just let Roman flourish on his own instead of force feeding it all the time.

IMG_1140.jpg

green rhino123 green rhino123 's dream is to come home to this !

This fool had like 3 coronations already :lol: dude kayfabe retired the Undertaker what other "big moment" does he need?

Just let Roman flourish on his own instead of force feeding it all the time.
He NEEDS to retire Brock Lesnar now! That'll get him over! :lol:

they just need to put reigns and corbin together and call them the samoan caucasian connection and have them hold the tag titles a couple times

Vince's stubbornness when it comes to one of "his guys" is crazy..How does he not get it by now that the fans just aren't going to get behind Roman like they did for Cena or Punk?..How many more WM main events is it going to take before they give up on this experiment and go with someone more deserving/better wrestler/better talker?..

Vince's stubbornness when it comes to one of "his guys" is crazy..How does he not get it by now that the fans just aren't going to get behind Roman like they did for Cena or Punk?..How many more WM main events is it going to take before they give up on this experiment and go with someone more deserving/better wrestler/better talker?..

When you look at Roman Reigns, nothing about him to me says "face of the company". Sure based on looks he should be a big deal maybe. He would've been a midcarder during the Attitude Era. Heck even during the Ruthless Aggression era.

Roman just doesn't have that "it" factor..Cena, Punk, Edge, Batista, Eddie, Bork and a few others since the end of the AE had "it"..Roman does not..He maybe could have developed into something special if they would've taken their time with him, but Vince had to strap the rocket to his back..He wasn't anywhere near ready for that spot and he's still not..The best thing about all of Roman's feuds is his opponents..And that's a huge problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom