• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly does a wrestler look like? Because, as far as I can tell, there have been plenty of successful wrestlers of almost every shape and size imaginable

And less than 24 hours ago it was said that all it takes for a wrestler to be believable is for them to be promoted as such

Y'all love changing these arbitrary rules when it comes to Miz
I am not changing ANYTHING.

Last night EYE said a wrestler can be presented as a killer, without being able to speak the English language, and flourish in the company.

NOW

I am saying Miz looks like a b*tch, acts like a b*tch, and has BEEN a b*tch since day one. That is why EYE wouldn't buy him as a legit World Champ.

PLEASE explain to me how those two statements contradict . I will wait

If Miz looks like a wannabe, what's that make a guy like former PWG world champion Zack Sabre Jr?

What exactly does a wrestler look like? Because, as far as I can tell, there have been plenty of successful wrestlers of almost every shape and size imaginable

I never said Miz couldn't be successful. Hell he COULD even be a successful champion.

I am simply speaking on MY optics. He doesn't pass the eye test to be a World Champion.

I felt the same about Daniel Bryan. (Loved him).
I felt the same about damn CM Punk
I felt the same about Seth Rollins

Neither does Nakamura, which is why he is where he is. But that has been argued into the ground.

Last edited:
Good distance here

tumblr_owfox97Nxc1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Gotta be something better they can do with Sami....He's easily one of the best workers in the company. Give him the El Generico role, do something.
Just like Roman, if you are made to look like a sucka, that is how the fans will take you. That simple. Sami cries all the time, he is a b*tch in the fans eyes.

That is why he is where he is.

as long as a tv show titled fresh off the boat is on prime time, miss me with the fake outrage at wwf

am i watching the wrong kneesamura aj match? the wk joint seems rather slow so far, i'm like 13 mins in, mostly submissions held for longer periods, then posturing for a while longer, but haven't seen anything different yet

as long as a tv show titled fresh off the boat is on prime time, miss me with the fake outrage at wwf

am i watching the wrong kneesamura aj match? the wk joint seems rather slow so far, i'm like 13 mins in, mostly submissions held for longer periods, then posturing for a while longer, but haven't seen anything different yet

Most Japanese matches are slow out the gates. Build up, suspense, climax, finish.

Unlike WWE, American Indy's, etc.........

Most Japanese matches are slow out the gates. Build up, suspense, climax, finish.

Unlike WWE, American Indy's, etc.........
yea of the 4 matches i've gone back and watched, because it was posted in here, that seems to be the structure of the match, wwf doesn't do that, they want you to hit your spots, then gtfot...... but aside from laying on the mat for seconds selling injury, i saw a modified michinoku driver from the ropes and everything else kneesamura did is still in his arsenal

I am not changing ANYTHING.

Last night EYE said a wrestler can be presented as a killer, without being able to speak the English language, and flourish in the company.

NOW

I am saying Miz looks like a b*tch, acts like a b*tch, and has BEEN a b*tch since day one. That is why EYE wouldn't buy him as a legit World Champ.

PLEASE explain to me how those two statements contradict . I will wait
Pull up and I will show you who the REAL ***** is.

Who is Booby Roode going to feud with?

• Dolph Ziggler’s current routine of mocking entrances is leading up to a feud with Bobby Roode. The former NXT champ is being held off television until that program starts, likely around Hell in a Cell.

• Dolph Ziggler’s current routine of mocking entrances is leading up to a feud with Bobby Roode. The former NXT champ is being held off television until that program starts, likely around Hell in a Cell.
wait so he will gimmick the glorious entrance and fued ensues, ok

Sorta figured that's who it would be. HIAC is in 2 weeks though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom