Write to a prisoner

ed226354fceeff51528648430b156d7f96354ace.jpg

Hi!

My name is Nicole but you can call meNikke.  I’m 23 and posting this ad in hopes of finding that specialsomeone to make very happy.  I’m seeking a relationship, long term ifpossible and willing to relocate for the right man.  Age and racearen’t significant, what matters is what’s on the inside and hopefully,over time, you’ll see that my true beauty lies within me.

My life of leisure was filled with awide array of activities because I’m always willing to try new things. I love surfing, riding ATV’s, dirt bikes, anything fast because itmakes me feel alive.  I’m spontaneous and try to keep up with mycuriosity and things that fascinate me.  Staying adventurous and daringmade life more enjoyable.   I also stayed home to watch flicks, bakesweets (I love brownies with extra chocolate chips), scrap bookmemories and pictures, lounge by the pool, listen to music, read agood, non-fiction book or some poetry.

Despite staying active my love life’spretty non-existent.  I firmly believed I was born to walk through lifealone.  Since my incarceration at the age of 17 I’ve come to realizethat couldn’t be further from the truth.  I want to share myself andbestow everything I have to offer that special person.  So here I am,hoping I don’t miss out on love because I’m ready for it, now more thanever.  So if you’re reading hit me up!  I’ll be waiting for you…
at first i was like
frown.gif

then i saw this
Incarcerated for:
Murder

then i was like
eek.gif

seeing photos of these women all smiling and being sweet, then finding out that they killed their husbands/sons/other people.... just haunting.

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Hi!

My name is Nicole but you can call meNikke.  I’m 23 and posting this ad in hopes of finding that specialsomeone to make very happy.  I’m seeking a relationship, long term ifpossible and willing to relocate for the right man.  Age and racearen’t significant, what matters is what’s on the inside and hopefully,over time, you’ll see that my true beauty lies within me.

My life of leisure was filled with awide array of activities because I’m always willing to try new things. I love surfing, riding ATV’s, dirt bikes, anything fast because itmakes me feel alive.  I’m spontaneous and try to keep up with mycuriosity and things that fascinate me.  Staying adventurous and daringmade life more enjoyable.   I also stayed home to watch flicks, bakesweets (I love brownies with extra chocolate chips), scrap bookmemories and pictures, lounge by the pool, listen to music, read agood, non-fiction book or some poetry.

Despite staying active my love life’spretty non-existent.  I firmly believed I was born to walk through lifealone.  Since my incarceration at the age of 17 I’ve come to realizethat couldn’t be further from the truth.  I want to share myself andbestow everything I have to offer that special person.  So here I am,hoping I don’t miss out on love because I’m ready for it, now more thanever.  So if you’re reading hit me up!  I’ll be waiting for you…
at first i was like
frown.gif

then i saw this
Incarcerated for:
Murder

then i was like
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
i was peepin the same broad, she lightweight bad tho

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Hi!

at first i was like
frown.gif

then i saw this
Incarcerated for:
Murder

then i was like
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/lds/NICOLE.html
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/lds/NICOLE.htmledit:  Had dude set up.

http://www.fearnotlaw.com/articles/article22891.html

Someone should give Nicole a chance. She seems like she'd be a nice girl. Just gotta move here away from her family and friends when she gets outta jail.

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Hi!

My name is Nicole but you can call me Nikke.  I’m 23 and posting this ad in hopes of finding that special someone to make very happy.  I’m seeking a relationship, long term if possible and willing to relocate for the right man.  Age and race aren’t significant, what matters is what’s on the inside and hopefully, over time, you’ll see that my true beauty lies within me.

My life of leisure was filled with a wide array of activities because I’m always willing to try new things.  I love surfing, riding ATV’s, dirt bikes, anything fast because it makes me feel alive.  I’m spontaneous and try to keep up with my curiosity and things that fascinate me.  Staying adventurous and daring made life more enjoyable.   I also stayed home to watch flicks, bake sweets (I love brownies with extra chocolate chips), scrap book memories and pictures, lounge by the pool, listen to music, read a good, non-fiction book or some poetry.

Despite staying active my love life’s pretty non-existent.  I firmly believed I was born to walk through life alone.  Since my incarceration at the age of 17 I’ve come to realize that couldn’t be further from the truth.  I want to share myself and bestow everything I have to offer that special person.  So here I am, hoping I don’t miss out on love because I’m ready for it, now more than ever.  So if you’re reading hit me up!  I’ll be waiting for you…
at first i was like
frown.gif

then i saw this
Incarcerated for:
Murder

then i was like
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/lds/NICOLE.html
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/lds/NICOLE.htmledit:  Had dude set up.

http://www.fearnotlaw.com/articles/article22891.html

Lam called his cousin Quoc and told him about the plan to lure Seivert to the park and jump him. Quoc went to his house and got his nunchakus

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Someone should give Nicole a chance. She seems like she'd be a nice girl. Just gotta move here away from her family and friends when she gets outta jail.
you should do it and give us updates.

Why Marry Nicole?
Well, California allows "family visits" (i.e. private unsupervised that CAN include sexual relations) of a duration of up to 12 hours, up to four visits a month; weekends only. "Apartments" are set aside on prison grounds for this. Nicole is lonely.

good luck with your future wifey.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

you should do it and give us updates.

Why Marry Nicole?
Well, California allows "family visits" (i.e. private unsupervised that CAN include sexual relations) of a duration of up to 12 hours, up to four visits a month; weekends only. "Apartments" are set aside on prison grounds for this. Nicole is lonely.

good luck with your future wifey.
Nah bro, I got a big mouth. If I said something cross with her, you'd see RIP ikari XD threads on NT within the same week.

No lie though, I wouldn't mind being her penpal
laugh.gif
she seems like she has a decent head on her shoulders. Other than watching her boys murder her ex. She'd probably be too much woman for me to handle though for that first time...can you imagine messing with a girl who hasn't touched *$*# in 5 years?

edit:
2cfe61i.jpg

someone should take a chance at love...she looks kinda like brenda song there

Back
Top Bottom