{WSH} ******** @ {DET} Lions : 10.31.2010 : WK 8

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lions, baby!

Based on McNabb's body language it looks like he was benched.

I haven't been following the game closely so ******* heads did Donovan's play today warrant a benching?

Originally Posted by toine2983

I haven't been following the game closely so ******* heads did Donovan's play today warrant a benching?
I only caught the second half, but not really.  Lions d-line was eating the ******** line up, McNabb had no chance back there

Originally Posted by toine2983

I only caught the second half, but not really.  Lions d-line was eating the ******** line up, McNabb had no chance back there

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

49ers or Cards get ready for your new quarterback for next season, Donovan F McNabb

Not for the 49ers champ, we don't like sellouts or house %#%#+#.

49ers or Cards get ready for your new quarterback for next season, Donovan F McNabb

Not for the 49ers champ, we don't like sellouts or house %#%#+#.

he will be in Minnesota next year

he will be in Minnesota next year

Suh has 7 sacks, a pick, and a fumble recovery for a TD, and a pass break up....hes a DT and has only played in 7 NFL games 
sick.gif

Suh has 7 sacks, a pick, and a fumble recovery for a TD, and a pass break up....hes a DT and has only played in 7 NFL games 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

n_suh_101031_CP.jpg
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Suh is a damn beast....

Donovan F. was benched....I REALLY question the timing of it tho.  It should have happened earlier and not with under 2:00 to go. 

O-Line sucks....

This dude DK
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

n_suh_101031_CP.jpg
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Suh is a damn beast....

Donovan F. was benched....I REALLY question the timing of it tho.  It should have happened earlier and not with under 2:00 to go. 

O-Line sucks....

This dude DK
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom