[WSH] ******** @ [SD] Chargers : 1.3.2010 : Hallelujah this season is finally over

This commercial came out the offseason Spurrier left and Gibbs was going to comeback
laugh.gif

It should be comical to see what plays that idiot goes out with...we may even score if SD has mercy and use their backups.

I'm aware you're one of his biggest fans so is Portis officially done in DC? I believe he has two years left on his contract, but dude really hit thewall this year.
ohwell.gif

Will Campbell be jettisoned too?

Dan Snyder is going to have a field day with this uncapped year in 2010
smh.gif

An uncapped year in 2010 and a lockout after.....my life will crumble without football.

Zorn, Campbell and Portis will more than likely all be gone after this season.

http:// [h3][/h3]
[h3]Allen to blow up the ********?[/h3]
10:42AM ET

[h5]Washington ********[/h5]
Top Email

As Barry Svrluga of ******** Insider writes, new GM Bruce Allen has now watched his new team in two primetime games at home, and they've lost by a combined score of 62-12. It would appear that the team is firing on no cylinders.

"If [Allen] had to go off those two games and evaluate this roster and determine what's good money, what's bad money, what's going to go, what's going to stay," CB DeAngelo Hall said, "it hasn't been a great case made for nobody on this 53-man roster."

We're pretty sure of three things: Jim Zorn is probably out, Jason Campbell is probably out and Clinton Portis is probably out. Beyond that, the next few weeks will be nail-biters for much of the rest of the team.

http:// [h3]Zorn's next possible home[/h3]
7:45AM ET

[h5]Jim Zorn | ******** | Interested: Browns?[/h5]
Top Email

All signs point to Jim Zorn being out as the Washington ********' head coach following this season, especially after the unintentional comedy of this disaster.

So now the next step is figuring out if another NFL team will hire him, and if so, where and in what role? NFL Insider Adam Schefter had a clue for us on Sunday NFL Countdown, indicating that Mike Holmgren could bring him into the mix in Cleveland as an offensive assistant. Holmgren and Zorn worked together with the Seattle Seahawks as recently as 2007.

http:// [h3]Brennan the starter in 2010?[/h3]
7:44AM ET

[h5]Colt Brennan | ********[/h5]
Top Email

If he's retained nothing else from his time at the University of Hawaii, at least Washington ******** QB Colt Brennan still has a surfer's exuberance. Regarding a disappointing 2009 season where he was placed on IR in September, Brennan told the Fredericksburg Free Lance-Star, "I'm so glad that I'm a couple weeks from totally closing that chapter and moving on to something totally awesome." Totally.

But in addition to picking up the valley girl lingo, Brennan also set NCAA records while at Hawaii, so there is some hope that he'll be a suitable NFL starter some day.

Moving forward to 2010, Jason Campbell's future is up in the air, but many have speculated that he'll be elsewhere. Todd Collins -- who was born ten days before Intel released the world's first microprocessor on Nov. 15, 1971 -- is not the answer if this team is looking to the future. The options as we see it would be to retain Brennan (who is under a relatively-cheap contract through 2011), bring in a (younger than Collins) veteran, draft someone new, or some combination of the three.

ESPN is reporting Zorn will be fired tommorow...

I suspect we'll see our new coach make his intro PC tommorow as well...

game is meaningless but i guess ill hold it down today for my fellow charger fans and say...

RIVERS
pimp.gif

GATES
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rivers is gonna sit 2nd half so ******* fans the question is...do you want your team to play hard and come out with the win? or lose so you can secure a higherdraft position?

Rivers didn't even make it to the half. And I want to lose this game. No need getting a meaningless win and lose draft position. (BTW, its about time forLandry to do something stupid. Wait for it...)

Ready for FOX to switch over to Dallas/Philly
smh.gif

Brennan will NOT be the starter next year....no !%%*!$+ way.

Doubt they'll switch over in the home market which sucks b/c nobody wants to watch this game.

eek.gif
Even though the Chargers are playing for nothn, this would be a good winfor the ******** to send Zorn out
pimp.gif
He's a good guy

pimp.gif

Chiefs gonna win and Cleveland already won....

we gonna get a top 5 pick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PLEASE go OL...

Norv Turner
pimp.gif
Zorn probably waiting for Holmgren to give him a call to godown and be an assistant in Cleveland
laugh.gif

Good to see the Turner/Riviera combo can get it done with the back ups in. This season has been different to me. I've had no expectations and really noover-emotions at all. Just utter confidence. Feels good.
pimp.gif

@ 2-3 I was extremely disappointed, but mostly because of the 6-0 broncos, yet I still kept hope and knew we could run the table. I'm very happy to bereassured with that optimism and to see this team and coaches get the respect they deserve.

Bring on the colts.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom