{WSH} ******** @ {STL} Rams - 9.26.2010 - WK 3

The ********’ first road trip of 2010 is to St. Louis where they take on the Rams at the Edward Jones Dome. Kickoff is 4:05 p.m. ET. The ********-Rams game will be televised to a regional audience on FOX. ++!# Stockton calls the play-by-play and Charles Davis and Jim Mora provide color commentary.

Larry Johnson was released two days ago. Keiland Williams is now # 2 on the depth chart and they brought in Chad Simpson, formerly of the Bills. Wish Torrain would have came into the mix, but they must not believe in him.
eyes.gif

Armstrong may be out due to a groin injury. Hopefully this means more snaps for Devin...

Trent (Who should be fine in the long run) may be out for this game, Heyer would take his spot.

Hayneworth has been limited in practice all week since the ankle still is sore.

Kareem Moore should be back.

Go Skins!

The ********’ first road trip of 2010 is to St. Louis where they take on the Rams at the Edward Jones Dome. Kickoff is 4:05 p.m. ET. The ********-Rams game will be televised to a regional audience on FOX. ++!# Stockton calls the play-by-play and Charles Davis and Jim Mora provide color commentary.

Larry Johnson was released two days ago. Keiland Williams is now # 2 on the depth chart and they brought in Chad Simpson, formerly of the Bills. Wish Torrain would have came into the mix, but they must not believe in him.
eyes.gif

Armstrong may be out due to a groin injury. Hopefully this means more snaps for Devin...

Trent (Who should be fine in the long run) may be out for this game, Heyer would take his spot.

Hayneworth has been limited in practice all week since the ankle still is sore.

Kareem Moore should be back.

Go Skins!

I was so heated about that Texans game, but whatever. I swear we better beat the rams. LET'S GO SKINS!!!!

I was so heated about that Texans game, but whatever. I swear we better beat the rams. LET'S GO SKINS!!!!

Devin Thomas has the most talent of any of the WR's on the roster, but he's dumb. I hope he knows his *%+* and can get himself entrenched as the #2. I'm just hoping that there's no letdown. I gotta think that Shanny is gonna have the guys ready to go....what scares me the most is Stephon Heyer getting playing time. Whoever is lining up opposite of him is gonna be licking their chops all game. He's horrible.

*and I really hope Kareem Moore can stay healthy from here on out. I don't want to see any more of #37 on the field. Sad to think that the last #37 (Shaun Alexander) did less damage to the skins while on the field than Doughty.

Devin Thomas has the most talent of any of the WR's on the roster, but he's dumb. I hope he knows his *%+* and can get himself entrenched as the #2. I'm just hoping that there's no letdown. I gotta think that Shanny is gonna have the guys ready to go....what scares me the most is Stephon Heyer getting playing time. Whoever is lining up opposite of him is gonna be licking their chops all game. He's horrible.

*and I really hope Kareem Moore can stay healthy from here on out. I don't want to see any more of #37 on the field. Sad to think that the last #37 (Shaun Alexander) did less damage to the skins while on the field than Doughty.

With Williams sidelined Thursday, tackle Jammal Brown, who started the first two games on the right side, worked on the left side and fared well. "He looked good," offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan said. "He's getting better each day, getting more comfortable with what we do and continuing to get better."
Backup tackle Stephon Heyer, who replaced Williams after Williams was hurt in Week 2, also has practiced at left tackle. "He's looked good," Kyle Shanahan said. "There's only so many linemen on each team, so he's gotten reps since he's been here - a ton of them.

Free safety Kareem Moore, who missed the first two games while recovering from knee surgery, remained on track to return to the lineup Sunday against the Rams at the Edward Jones Dome. "I'm looking forward to him playing," Mike Shanahan said. "He's been hurt for quite a long time right now.

Defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth, inactive against Houston because of an ankle injury, participated fully in practice. "I think he's fine," Mike Shanahan said. "He had a good practice today. It didn't look like there were any setbacks. Hopefully, no setbacks tomorrow."
Wide receiver Anthony Armstrong (groin) and safety Chris Horton (ankle and groin) did not participate in practice.

Link

With Williams sidelined Thursday, tackle Jammal Brown, who started the first two games on the right side, worked on the left side and fared well. "He looked good," offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan said. "He's getting better each day, getting more comfortable with what we do and continuing to get better."
Backup tackle Stephon Heyer, who replaced Williams after Williams was hurt in Week 2, also has practiced at left tackle. "He's looked good," Kyle Shanahan said. "There's only so many linemen on each team, so he's gotten reps since he's been here - a ton of them.

Free safety Kareem Moore, who missed the first two games while recovering from knee surgery, remained on track to return to the lineup Sunday against the Rams at the Edward Jones Dome. "I'm looking forward to him playing," Mike Shanahan said. "He's been hurt for quite a long time right now.

Defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth, inactive against Houston because of an ankle injury, participated fully in practice. "I think he's fine," Mike Shanahan said. "He had a good practice today. It didn't look like there were any setbacks. Hopefully, no setbacks tomorrow."
Wide receiver Anthony Armstrong (groin) and safety Chris Horton (ankle and groin) did not participate in practice.

Link

kareem moore returns and gives much needed athleticism and play-making ability to the free safety position.

haynesworth will play, but not start. his ankle is healthy, btw. despite holding foster and the texans to 58 rushing yards on 24 carries and sacking schaub 5 times, this ******** defense works better with haynesworth as an option at nose tackle than with out him.

i think it's wise to sit trent williams. the rams have little-to-no pass rush and williams has looked decent at best in our zone blocking schemes used during the run. any further agitation to his knee and ankle and we risk an unaffordable loss to phi next week. leave brown at right tackle and let heyer take some snaps against a weak rams' d-line. building depth and experience on our offensive line, however little much, is a top priority this season.

carriker and fletcher both return to the jones dome for the first time since being originally drafted by st. louis.

if there is any opportunity for devin thomas to seize, week 3 against the rams is it. with armstrong potentially out with a groin injury, thomas is sure to see a couple-to-few snaps against a lowly rams' secondary. an endzone catch or big break for yardage could ensure him a spot above roydell williams on the depth chart. the whole dmv is patiently waiting.

this is a great week 3 game for us. i expect the offense to establish the running game and give confidence to portis with a wandering eye towards philly next week. haslett will throw some very interesting blitz schemes at bradford (4 ints already) who struggles immensely against pressure. landry will continue to wreak havoc in our playmakers' defense. limit jackson and you behead the rams' offensive options. i wouldn't be surprised to see at least a couple td's scored off of play-actions on sunday; mcnabb has thrived in them and portis continues to prove he is the best blocking rb in the league against the blitz.

kareem moore returns and gives much needed athleticism and play-making ability to the free safety position.

haynesworth will play, but not start. his ankle is healthy, btw. despite holding foster and the texans to 58 rushing yards on 24 carries and sacking schaub 5 times, this ******** defense works better with haynesworth as an option at nose tackle than with out him.

i think it's wise to sit trent williams. the rams have little-to-no pass rush and williams has looked decent at best in our zone blocking schemes used during the run. any further agitation to his knee and ankle and we risk an unaffordable loss to phi next week. leave brown at right tackle and let heyer take some snaps against a weak rams' d-line. building depth and experience on our offensive line, however little much, is a top priority this season.

carriker and fletcher both return to the jones dome for the first time since being originally drafted by st. louis.

if there is any opportunity for devin thomas to seize, week 3 against the rams is it. with armstrong potentially out with a groin injury, thomas is sure to see a couple-to-few snaps against a lowly rams' secondary. an endzone catch or big break for yardage could ensure him a spot above roydell williams on the depth chart. the whole dmv is patiently waiting.

this is a great week 3 game for us. i expect the offense to establish the running game and give confidence to portis with a wandering eye towards philly next week. haslett will throw some very interesting blitz schemes at bradford (4 ints already) who struggles immensely against pressure. landry will continue to wreak havoc in our playmakers' defense. limit jackson and you behead the rams' offensive options. i wouldn't be surprised to see at least a couple td's scored off of play-actions on sunday; mcnabb has thrived in them and portis continues to prove he is the best blocking rb in the league against the blitz.

Two days before their Week 3 game against the St. Louis Rams, the ******** plan to shuffle their roster, releasing receiver Brandon Banks and activating running back Ryan Torain from the practice squad, according to multiple sources with knowledge of the situation.

The move is not expected to be made official until Saturday, before the team plane leaves for St. Louis, though players were apparently notified on Friday.

Banks's agent James Gould, would not comment about the expected move, but did comment on Banks's situation in Washington.

Link

pimp.gif

Two days before their Week 3 game against the St. Louis Rams, the ******** plan to shuffle their roster, releasing receiver Brandon Banks and activating running back Ryan Torain from the practice squad, according to multiple sources with knowledge of the situation.

The move is not expected to be made official until Saturday, before the team plane leaves for St. Louis, though players were apparently notified on Friday.

Banks's agent James Gould, would not comment about the expected move, but did comment on Banks's situation in Washington.

Link

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom