{WSH} ******** @ {STL} Rams - 9.26.2010 - WK 3

Originally Posted by MaxElite

We seriously make every bad team look good.

Probably b/c we are a bad team
laugh.gif

istockphoto_2634771-hitting-a-nail-on-the-head.jpg

How do we deserve what we get this year?

.......because Shanahan is the head coach, that's why.  He screwed over Haynesworth early on in the year and now his ego is going to have to suffer because of it.  I told everyone that he was dead wrong for his actions and now the team and unfortunately even you Skins fans have to deal with this.  Again, I actually wanted you dudes to win today...........for obvious reasons.  

0-3
Dude, you clowns are 1-2..........really no big difference.  Your team aint doing nothing this year and you and I know it.

why do you even have a Niners sig
  Cause the Niners are my team, and at the end of the day the Skins don't want it with the Niners.  You clowns lost to the Rams.........
roll.gif

It's hard being a Skins fan.

Year in, year out, it's the same S### every damn year.

Now I gotta hear about this S### at work all damn week.

Thanks.

It's hard being a Skins fan.

Year in, year out, it's the same S### every damn year.

Now I gotta hear about this S### at work all damn week.

Thanks.

Cause the Niners are my team, and at the end of the day the Skinsdon't want it with the Niners.  You clowns lost to the Rams.........
roll.gif

Your team sucks, our team sucks. Glad we got somewhere. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
laugh.gif

Cause the Niners are my team, and at the end of the day the Skinsdon't want it with the Niners.  You clowns lost to the Rams.........
roll.gif

Your team sucks, our team sucks. Glad we got somewhere. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

pop.gif

Thank you ********

roll.gif

Love that gif...

Anyway, feels good to win a game. Can't believe we'd lost 27 of the last 28. That's just ******ed.

Got a taste now though...maybe we can win a few more before the year's out...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

pop.gif

Thank you ********

roll.gif

Love that gif...

Anyway, feels good to win a game. Can't believe we'd lost 27 of the last 28. That's just ******ed.

Got a taste now though...maybe we can win a few more before the year's out...

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif

.......because Shanahan is the head coach, that's why.  He screwed over Haynesworth early on in the year and now his ego is going to have to suffer because of it.  I told everyone that he was dead wrong for his actions and now the team and unfortunately even you Skins fans have to deal with this.  Again, I actually wanted you dudes to win today...........for obvious reasons.  

0-3
Dude, you clowns are 1-2..........really no big difference.  Your team aint doing nothing this year and you and I know it.

Cause the Niners are my team, and at the end of the day the Skins don't want it with the Niners.  You clowns lost to the Rams.........
roll.gif

you all don't have a win, and you STAY talking %%%% from the sidelines.  Go sit down. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif

0-3

roll.gif

you all don't have a win, and you STAY talking %%%% from the sidelines.  Go sit down. 

Back
Top Bottom