[| -- (WSHH) Ransom claims Tahiry "Touched It In Jersey" is Joey going to respond? -- |]

This is very ignorant
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that song was hard though.

the internet is giving way too many ppl that dont need it a voice to speak...there was a vid on wshh of shiest bub talking s on snoop and others and say eminemis wack and hes not down for white rap..lol who the f is he to speak on any thing or any one established? does he even have a real album? hahahaha f'ingloser

That song is weak. I stopped listening after that line about not seeing his gear till next year. Ol' dude still rockin' Ed Hardy.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Ol' dude still rockin' Ed Hardy.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

i was waitin for somebody else to say it. he had the ol cheap first edition ed hardy on too.
laugh.gif

it made the video more funny to me, i couldnt even take him serious.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

That song is weak. I stopped listening after that line about not seeing his gear till next year. Ol' dude still rockin' Ed Hardy.
smh.gif

lmao ed hardy he got it at costco haha

lol minus the ed hardy video was on point...

he had a couple of n's cosignin which is always neccessary it seems
laugh.gif
... he went in on several dif cats n the game namely Nick "giggalo"Cannon... and to top it off the song was hella hard... duke studied from the silver surfers manual and produced...

imma b checkin for more vids from him
pimp.gif

smh.gif
so wait, that track sounded weak cus dude had on a Ed hardy T while chillin in the studio

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yall some characters. straight up and down

Back
Top Bottom