laugh.gif

"Lets find a new *#%%@+% spot mannn"

YOOOO HE CALLED US BLACK
indifferent.gif

that dude should've squashed that little kid like an ant
and broke his skateboard across the older dudes face

laugh.gif

tough guys getting checked by grandma

i hate ******* like those 2 .. startin *@%* for no reason and they dont even do anything

Whats up with dudes in this world choking up like they're going to swing, but then they don't?

Brainless, you do that to the wrong dude you'll get your block knocked off just on reaction. The elder brother should have known that, dude choked up likehe was a lil kid like his lil brother, he could have gotten his face broken if it were the wrong dude(s).

wow, i was waiting for someone to crack the lil kid.

but STONEFACE @ them for droppin the N bomb afterwards

haha skating dude flinched when the older bother pretended to swing at him though

them white dudes was the real {()}
they was gettin scared of a kid
then after the black kids leave they gonna try in talk $#!*
and use the n word they some real punks

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

them white dudes was the real {()}
they was gettin scared of a kid
then after the black kids leave they gonna try in talk $#!*
and use the n word they some real punks

Word, they didn't even have to hit the lil kid, but not NO one out of the 9 wanted to shoot the fair one with the elder brother?

"Soft-etry" at it's finest. Peep how they even said at the end "ey man we should find a new slab to skate at". Lmao...Dudes was shookthinking the dynamic duo was going to come back with some more goons.

One foot in the chest of lil dude and skateboard to the face of big guy. Done. I don't give a %*@%, you wanna act big, get your +%! taught a lesson.

Back
Top Bottom