WT.......F?! Vol whats in the Girl Scout Cookies?

Vid in the op is way too much. The women in the vid seem like they'd be so annoying and a pain to deal with.

I wonder what their views on domestic violence are. Do they feel women that attack men should get the same punishment that a man gets.

Women only want certain things equal.

Brah's, feminists are helping to corrode manhood everywhere but especially in the U.S.

These bastards are double standard central.

**** feminists.

Hate them with a passion.

Laurence-Fishburne.gif

The thing I always hear is that the feminists that are the more "radical" feminists who's voices are most often heard in social media are the minority. What does the "average" feminist believe? Surely there are level headed ones out there..

Ive personally only met 2 self proclaimed "feminists", both pretty much just used it as an excuse to be promiscuous and not shave their legs.

:lol: both videos were sickening.

What kind of parent would allow their son to wear a dress, in public, on a commercial?

I'm all for equality, but women only use it to their advantage, for the most part of course.

Feel bad for these little girls.

Video was just awkward and I feel weird now.

I wonder what their views on domestic violence are. Do they feel women that attack men should get the same punishment that a man gets.

They don't care. :lol: Domestic violence against men is funny. From Solage/Jay Z in the elevator to regular joes getting castrated.

Last edited:
one of the most important stats of this whole video was the rape and sexual assault problem in society. women are def getting the short end of the stick there.

also the fact that this a clothing brand is super wack. as of late all I've been seeing are people trying to cash in on movements and causes :x :smh:

one of the most important stats of this whole video was the rape and sexual assault problem in society. women are def getting the short end of the stick there.

also the fact that this a clothing brand is super wack. as of late all I've been seeing are people trying to cash in on movements and causes :x :smh:
That SN to thread title ratio

Back
Top Bottom