WU TANG CLAN APPRECIATION vol. G.O.A.T.

From the whole Wu down to their solo albums, all of it is appreciated
pimp.gif

Way to many classics to name...

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

what got me in love with Hip-hop, with RZA's production being a huge part in it. RZA will forever be my favorite hip-hop producer of all time. Mo'*%*%## Genius.

81325a0ea6c1bf876aebc156e48f5b88aa3d54c.jpg

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

what got me in love with Hip-hop, with RZA's production being a huge part in it. RZA will forever be my favorite hip-hop producer of all time. Mo'*%*%## Genius.

81325a0ea6c1bf876aebc156e48f5b88aa3d54c.jpg

I still remember that day in the summer of '94. My older dude asked me if I ever heard of Wu-Tang. I gave him the
alien.gif
face kuz I aint know what he was talkin about aside from a kung fu flick.
Son brought me to his crib and played METHOD Man, and I was like nah, Idk what this is. Played a couple other tracks and it was something I never heard before. I went home that day and
when Video Music Box came on, and METHOD Man came on, I was hype. Like "oh @#%$, this is the song my mans was just playin."

Spoiler [+]

After that day I became an instant fan. I was already big on kung fu flicks growing up, so for them to implement that sound in their records did something for me. Like joining 2 interests together to make one. I went back to my mans house every other day to listen to that tape.

This was also the summer I moved out to Florida, entering the 5th grade. All I wanted was a boom box and my first CD, which I already knew what it was gonna be. The day my pops took me to Circuit City
to get that box, I copped Enter The 36 & Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik (off 1 video & Big Boi's style). I bumped that Wu CD front to back. I ended up meeting my best friend the first day of school off the Wu. Nobody really knew who they were out there, but son just got on it around the same time I did. After school _'s used to play this @#%$ all day & watch Scarface.

Being too young to fully undestand the world, this iish helped a great deal
Spoiler [+]
This was like a movie inside the heart of the slums. Its like this iish made a _ a man. I still live by these words til this day,
kuz after all its truth. I ended up gettin it tatted when I was old enough to.

These 9 _'s being brought together on one track, and ALL managing to shine is nothing short of astonishing. There were 2 in particular whose style and charisma stood out to me the most. Ghost & Rae. The iish the spoke about and the way they brought it was so unreal.
Spoiler [+]
To this day, the styles of any one from this group have been unmatched. How u have 9 members of a group, and almost all of them have a classic
of their own under their belt? I used to dead #$$ be envious of Shyheim kuz he got to kick it wit them at a young age
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
raekwon-only-built-4-cuban-linx.jpg

method-man-tical-def-jam1994.jpg

ghostface-ironman.jpg

1260887129_ghostfacekillah-supremeclientelefront.jpg

Odb_welfare.jpg

Cappadonna_The_Pillage-B0000062GC.jpg

gza-1995-hhir-liquid-swords-the-samples.jpg

00-rza-as_bobby_digital_in_stereo-front.jpg

I never thought they would get as big as they did. Dudes are a super group embraced by cultures around the world. They have also managed to stay somewhat true to themselves in an industry that
causes many to change for the worse. I know this thread probly wont get the attention it deserves, but it is greatly appreciated.

I still remember that day in the summer of '94. My older dude asked me if I ever heard of Wu-Tang. I gave him the
alien.gif
face kuz I aint know what he was talkin about aside from a kung fu flick.
Son brought me to his crib and played METHOD Man, and I was like nah, Idk what this is. Played a couple other tracks and it was something I never heard before. I went home that day and
when Video Music Box came on, and METHOD Man came on, I was hype. Like "oh @#%$, this is the song my mans was just playin."

Spoiler [+]

After that day I became an instant fan. I was already big on kung fu flicks growing up, so for them to implement that sound in their records did something for me. Like joining 2 interests together to make one. I went back to my mans house every other day to listen to that tape.

This was also the summer I moved out to Florida, entering the 5th grade. All I wanted was a boom box and my first CD, which I already knew what it was gonna be. The day my pops took me to Circuit City
to get that box, I copped Enter The 36 & Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik (off 1 video & Big Boi's style). I bumped that Wu CD front to back. I ended up meeting my best friend the first day of school off the Wu. Nobody really knew who they were out there, but son just got on it around the same time I did. After school _'s used to play this @#%$ all day & watch Scarface.

Being too young to fully undestand the world, this iish helped a great deal
Spoiler [+]
This was like a movie inside the heart of the slums. Its like this iish made a _ a man. I still live by these words til this day,
kuz after all its truth. I ended up gettin it tatted when I was old enough to.

These 9 _'s being brought together on one track, and ALL managing to shine is nothing short of astonishing. There were 2 in particular whose style and charisma stood out to me the most. Ghost & Rae. The iish the spoke about and the way they brought it was so unreal.
Spoiler [+]
To this day, the styles of any one from this group have been unmatched. How u have 9 members of a group, and almost all of them have a classic
of their own under their belt? I used to dead #$$ be envious of Shyheim kuz he got to kick it wit them at a young age
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
raekwon-only-built-4-cuban-linx.jpg

method-man-tical-def-jam1994.jpg

ghostface-ironman.jpg

1260887129_ghostfacekillah-supremeclientelefront.jpg

Odb_welfare.jpg

Cappadonna_The_Pillage-B0000062GC.jpg

gza-1995-hhir-liquid-swords-the-samples.jpg

00-rza-as_bobby_digital_in_stereo-front.jpg

I never thought they would get as big as they did. Dudes are a super group embraced by cultures around the world. They have also managed to stay somewhat true to themselves in an industry that
causes many to change for the worse. I know this thread probly wont get the attention it deserves, but it is greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom