Wu-Tang Clan "Wu Tang Forever Appreciation

I am sure many peeps on niketalk remember when this album dropped. This double disc album was classic. This album ia very appreciated. The video for Triumph was mad crazy.

Inspectah Deck Verse was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ODB even did his thing on Dog Sh*t

One of my favorite double disc albums

I first heard this when I was in like 8th grade, and this really shaped my love for hip hop. The wu-tang is a cast of characters that we will never see again

RZA & Ghost on Impossible
eek.gif

The flow on Heaterz (Especially Meth)
30t6p3b.gif

Heterz
smokin.gif
That sample is simple, but fits so well with the beat.

& of course Triumph & The Projects
pimp.gif

Bumped to this joint back in high school too, great album! My personal favorite was "A Better Tomorrow" 
pimp.gif

Can anyone clarify that Ghost's verse on this track is about Jay-Z, or is this just Ghost giving us another short story???

I've heard this rumor for years, and really haven't got any solid info yet...

And this is probably my favorite track on this album...

That beat... complemented with Ghost, Rae, and Meth is too nasty...
pimp.gif

"Big Bolo, stacking his #%+#, financed the volvo, he cop his #%+# from a small coffee shop in Soho, he still %#@$%, he sell his dust up on the Lower East........................" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Heaterz is crazy. Chef
eek.gif

Triumph
Cash Still Rules
Older Gods
pimp.gif

The MGM

Great album

Yo, the Older God put me on and had to rock this
"Maintain 360 Lord, live prosperous,

It only takes a lesson a day, just to analyze life one time 

in the respectable mind"

pimp.gif

This is a gathering of the masses that come to pay respects to the Wu-Tang Clan!

Incredible album...

Loved CSR, and i do believe that was the rumor for quite some time, plus with Jay saying he lost that weight, it raised a few eyebrows.

I was a huge fan of Rae on this whole joint.

It's a little all over the place, but that's what makes it so distinctive. And just recite-worthy line, after line, after line. And beat-wise? Nothing quite sounds like this record.

favorite rap group ... i burned a hole in this disc ...

The City
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The beat change at the beginning of the 2nd verse
eek.gif

Copped this on the day it came out back in 97. It was my first CD, before I even had a real CD player. Had to bump it on my parents computer.

Was slightly disappointed on my first few listens (didn't compare to 36 chambers, IMO), but it grew on me. In recent years, I've realized how much of a banger it really was.

Dog, Deck just blacked out on this whole CD man

Im gonna have to track down his solo joint

Back
Top Bottom