WWE Heads Which "Big-Man" Wrestler Is Viewed As The Greatest In Terms Of Technical Skill/Finesse

Undertaker is the best big man of all time, and is probably high up in the greatest of all time list.

Vader and Bam bam Bigelow were also great for their size.

I always see John Cena, Batista and etc get chastised for being terrible wrestlers

Cena is actually a really good performer and put on some great matches last year, he just gets hated on by people for the way he's booked.

On a side not, Ultimate Warrior will be found at the very bottom of every list involved with in ring talent.

imo opinion taker.
if we're talking about bulky/muscle on top of muscle, i wouldn't say brock on technical skills, dude breaks necks, lands on his head, etc, he was fitdon't get me wrong, but his skills were meh. i'd say lashley was kind of technical. i'm going out there and choose scott steiner, old dude onsteroids still tries to do the frankensteiner, plus his suplexes and body presses are awesome.

Takeshi Morishima
He said WWE, otherwise definitely agree on Morishima. Morishima was my wrestler of the year for 2007 and was in my match of the year as well (vs.Danielson, Manhattan Mayhem II); he had such a great 2007. Glad to see he won the GHC title over in NOAH.

i wouldn't say brock on technical skills, dude breaks necks, lands on his head, etc, he was fit don't get me wrong, but his skills were meh.
That was Holly's fault that his neck got broken, not Brock's. Holly sandbagged the powerbomb like an #!@ so Brock just dropped him. Justone of many reasons people hate Holly. The SSP was dumb and he should have gone to another corner, but there was an OVW video flying around before that showedBrock doing a really nice SSP, and Shelton doing a 450.

Back
Top Bottom