WWE Night of Champions PPV 9/15 | Prediction Contest Open! | Orton v Bryan | Punk v AXEL/Heyman

NT WWE Night of Champions PPV Prediction Contest
  • SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY
  • You may only enter once
  • Once you submit your entry, it cannot be chanced/updated
  • 500 total possible points
  • Preshow Kickoff show does not count towards any questions
  • Contest closes at 8pm et tonight
  • Good luck!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PMN66D9

20130906_DustinOrton_HOMEPAGE.jpg

20130828_SinnisterBelts_HOMEPAGE.jpg

I took a bit of a break from pro wrestling over the past week.  Needed to step away after what I felt was a very underwhelming Raw.  This week we're back with the Night of Champions go home show.  WWE is up against some fierce competition from the return of Monday Night Football, so hopefully they can put on a strong show to build toward the PPV.

Randy Orton has laid out Daniel Bryan on I believe 8 straight shows now, and that number is not an exaggeration.  I really don't know what WWE's plan for Bryan is, but they have done a piss poor job booking him since SummerSlam.  Most of us agreed that the money was in Daniel Bryan chasing Randy Orton for the championship, but they have buried Daniel Bryan so many shows in a row that if you don't give Daniel Bryan the title at Night of Champions, he sort of becomes a lost cause.  Fans will lose faith in him and see him as just other guy that isn't going to break through to real main event status despite how badly they had hoped he would.  I would argue that Night of Champions is way too soon for Bryan to win the title back from Orton, but with the way this storyline has been booked, I think it is the only option to keep Bryan strong.

Edge is returning tonight to promote his shows on Sci-Fi.  I'm sure they'll have some mini angle planned, but Edge will not be a recurring character on WWE tv.

Randy Orton is facing Dustin Runnels / Dustin Rhodes / Goldust tonight on Raw with the stipulation being that if Goldust wins, Cody Rhodes will get his job back.  Cody was abruptly written off TV last week so he could go on his honeymoon.  There was a lack of communication about Cody's vacation which is why it happened so suddenly last week.

The McMahons' power trip will continue tonight.  I still don't quite understand how Big Show has an iron clad contract but can be terminated at anytime.  The Stephanie "My Giant" segment last week was so bad on so many levels.  Each week, Stephanie outdoes herself showing how terrible of a performer she is.  She definitely takes after Linda.

Rollins and Reigns were scheduled to face The Big Show and Mark Henry for the tag titles at Night of Champions, but with Henry's injury, it now looks like it will be Big Show and R TRUTH.

Dean Ambrose will likely be facing Dolph Ziggler for the US Title at NoC.

CM Punk cut a great promo on Paul Heyman last week.  I would expect the same from Heyman tonight.  WWE has all but told us CURTIS AXEL has no chance against Punk on Sunday and that Punk will finally get his hands on Heyman.

More Divas nonsense.  AJ will defend her title against Brie, Naomi, and Natalya.

Alberto Del Rio will defend the World Title against Rob Van Dam at NoC.  Is there a worse pairing than RVD and Ricardo?  I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Ricardo turn on RVD and go back with Del Rio.

The PPV Prediction Contest will be posted on Friday. 

Last edited:
I took a bit of a break from pro wrestling over the past week.
no one noticed 
laugh.gif

EDIT: Goldusts' forehead looks like a really worn-in baseball glove

Last edited:
He's coming back tonight to give Cody a chance at returning to the WWE.

So who takes out Edge tonight? The Wyatt Family?

Gonna miss first half hour due to school.. then probably the whole show due to MNF. :lol:

Hope they get it together.

So how does Daniel Bryan get his revenge this week?

Sprays HHH, Stephanie, Orton and the Shield with a POM Truck....................

When Will promoters learn that they don't make the product......

Stone Cold/Vince was original.........This crap is not

Big E to turn babyface in the coming weeks.

He's better as a face. My guess is he stands up to Ryback.

Ricardo looks like the dudes that hang out in front of Food Maxx in his RVD apparel.

MNF will have my full attention tonight.

Will switch to Raw during commercials and catch the replay tomorrow if it's actually worth watching.

Haha anyone listen to the LAW last night?

"All "Rhodes" lead to Dusty" :lol:

Last edited:
:smh: first r truth gets buried by the Wyatt family now he's involved for the tag titles? WWE are really running out of good faces for truth to be involved in any kind of storyline

was watching these two matches overnight

I feel like the very first HIAC match was overshadowed(and rightfully so) by the next year's HIAC, which will always be the best, but this is my favorite, the performance and nonstop action, the debut of Kane, and finally you have VKM doing his legendary commentary. Seeing this match for the first time made me look at the WWF differently.(I started watching more as an NWO fan)

I remember the build up to this match. Undefeated Goldberg vs Nash. And no Hogan which was refreshingly different. This to me was the last great match of WCW before the poke and it was only downhill from here.

Last edited:
The Miz sucks though. R-Truth is random in this storyline, but I rather watch him than Miz every day of the year.

He does, don't get me wrong :lol:

I would just like a little bit of continuity story-wise. It could've either been Miz or Cody. But since Cody is taking time off, Miz is the only logical partner for Show.

And to be fair to Miz, he does try and work his a** off from time to time. But most of the time, he does suck :lol:

Last edited:
- According to F4WOnline.com, Los Matadores are scheduled to feud with The Real Americans upon making their WWE TV debuts.

- According to F4WOnline.com, Los Matadores are scheduled to feud with The Real Americans upon making their WWE TV debuts.

-According to CommonSense.com, Los Matadores are scheduled to fail with whoever they're booked with..

Back
Top Bottom