WWE No Way Out PPV - Cena v Big Show Steel Cage, Punk v Bryan v Kane, Ziggler v Sheamus p28

kovJ6.gif

- Dave Meltzer stated Tuesday on Wrestling Observer Radio that WWE has Ryback continuously facing independent wrestlers at televised events because their contracted talent are wary of wrestling him. Additional details were not disclosed.

i LOL'd @ the Goldberg chants

But theyre making this clown Ryback come off as a dumb@$$.

Marching around like the Bushwackers and repeating 3 words "FEED ME, FEED ME, FINISH."

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Dave Meltzer stated Tuesday on Wrestling Observer Radio that WWE has Ryback continuously facing independent wrestlers at televised events because their contracted talent are wary of wrestling him. 

Not too shocking.  I legitimately thought he was going to cripple those two Stansky's on Monday night.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

- Dave Meltzer stated Tuesday on Wrestling Observer Radio that WWE has Ryback continuously facing independent wrestlers at televised events because their contracted talent are wary of wrestling him. 

Not too shocking.  I legitimately thought he was going to cripple those two Stansky's on Monday night.

Not only that, but any star on the roster know they're going to look bad themselves trying to have an actual match with Ryback.  Can you imagine this guy trying to work a 10+ minute match?  It would be brutal.
His shelf life may be a little longer than Brodus Clay or Tensai, but I don't think he'll be doing any significant by the end of 2012.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Not only that, but any star on the roster know they're going to look bad themselves trying to have an actual match with Ryback.  Can you imagine this guy trying to work a 10+ minute match?  It would be brutal.
His shelf life may be a little longer than Brodus Clay or Tensai, but I don't think he'll be doing any significant by the end of 2012.

I could easily see creative pushing Miz to be his first superstar Stansky. I said it a few weeks ago and still stand by it.....

Ziggler is the best seller/saver of the past few years. I honestly believe he could make a CrimRVHeidenbergback match that lasts more than 3 minutes slightly watchable.

Honest question. Are you looking forward to No Way Out this Sunday?

slightly more now that Ziggler is facing Sheamus. And I hope the Punk vs Bryan match delivers, and it's in the tri state area so it should be a great crowd. But boy do I HATE the main event.

Question...

Why has everyone been *****ing and moaning about Kane being involved with D.Bry and CP Munk (shouts out to Chikara)?

I think dude has added a nice new dynamic to a fued we have been seeing a lot lately. He's played his role nicely as the "wild card" factor.

Sources in both WWE and UFC are skeptical about how bad the recent meeting between Dana White and Brock Lesnar really was. White said that the meeting was one of the worst he ever had with Lesnar and not part of a WWE angle, but there are people on both sides who believe it was.
WWE sources almost universally believe that Lesnar has an iron-clad deal and there is no way he can fight for UFC until that contract expires after WrestleMania 29 in 2013. In UFC, people are insisting that Lesnar's WWE deal is non-exclusive and that he and White were discussing a potential fight during their recent meeting.

Not everyone in UFC thinks Lesnar will fight with the feeling that even if his WWE contract allowed him to fight, his heart really isn't into MMA and this is all some sort of ploy by Lesnar to increase his bargaining power or leverage with WWE.

Not too shocking. I legitimately thought hewas going to cripplethose two Stansky's on Monday night.

Not only that, but any star on the roster know they're going to look bad themselves trying to have an actual match with Ryback. Can you imagine this guy trying to work a 10+ minute match? It would be brutal.
Ryback should just keep beating up jobbers and eventually have one of them go all 1-2-3 kid on him

laugh.gif
@ D. Bry even chewing like a goat.

I am looking forward to the PPV because of the 4 title matches cause seeing Layla is never a bad thing. And I hope Lesnar comes back during trips' address and "breaks" his other arm lol.

I'm going to No Way Out so I better be excited. lol. I will have pictures for you guys as well.

Guys! Didn't catch RAW? Don't have time for 3 hrs of TV? Well, I've found a solution!

[h1]Raw 11th June 2012 in roughly 5 minutes [/h1]

Honest question. Are you looking forward to No Way Out this Sunday?

I have tickets to Money in the Bank next month, & with the current product, don't know if I am even looking forward to that. Especially if there'll be a Cena/Show rematch and the slight possibility of Kane being WWE Champion. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Guys! Didn't catch RAW? Don't have time for 3 hrs of TV? Well, I've found a solution!

[h1]Raw 11th June 2012 in roughly 5 minutes [/h1]

This + Observer Radio & Review-A-Raw podcast recaps may be my goto starting July 23rd.

THERE IS A BRAND NEW FREE AUDIO INTERVIEW WITH JOSEPH PARK, ESQUIRE ON WRESTLING OBSERVER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom