WWE NXT Rookie Lucky Cannon will be shoutin out NT tonight!!!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Whoa this is you? Damn good luck if it is man. I think you should have a Q&A session here on NT where you answer some of our questions. Didn't know we had a pro athlete on here. Damn much respect!

Um correction he is an actor lol not a pro athlete. Plus there is a 2nd yr player by the name of Brandon Jennings.

Whoa this is you? Damn good luck if it is man. I think you should have a Q&A session here on NT where you answer some of our questions. Didn't know we had a pro athlete on here. Damn much respect!

Um correction he is an actor lol not a pro athlete. Plus there is a 2nd yr player by the name of Brandon Jennings.

Originally Posted by LDJ

If u dont think u have to be an athlete to do that, idk what to say

Originally Posted by LDJ

If u dont think u have to be an athlete to do that, idk what to say

Back
Top Bottom