WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

DC's favorite video game
Vince with that Hall of Fame-esque commentary.
laugh.gif

Played the hell out of this game back in the day.

Someone on OperationSports has them as the most likely bidder, but if you search other message boards it seems like its a done deal. Might be announced tomorrow.

Last edited:
It looks like THQ sold the WWE rights to EA. smh
wow well EA has to be better then THQ.  The only good thing about the WWE games the past couple  of years is the community creations.  Everything else was better back in the day.

What about WWF Warzone or WWF Atttiutde..............Smackdown Here comes the pain was the best wrestling game ever imo

WCW Vs. The World was ill...A sleeper none hardly ever talks about....surprised it was mentioned here.

All those Nitro/Thunder/Smackdown series games were trash. Warzone and Attitude were good at the time but did not age well at all.

WCW Vs. The World was ill...A sleeper none hardly ever talks about....surprised it was mentioned here.

All those Nitro/Thunder/Smackdown series games were trash. Warzone and Attitude were good at the time but did not age well at all.
The SD series weren't trash.

im told THQ owed WWE 40 mil still off wwe 13

as for the signs, i try to bring the NT sign to every local event, thanks for the love, guys lol

This could be a terrible thing.

I think the last time EA made wrestling games it was for WCW and those TRASH Thunder/Backstage Brawl games.

EA, please subcontract AKI to make the new series.

It looks like THQ sold the WWE rights to EA. smh

View media item 230671
Pretty much how I feel about that. :lol:

Pretty much :lol:, even though the last wrestling game I bought was SVR 2006. I think that one is pretty underrated, not on par with SD HCTP, but still very good. The 05 version was awful, but that's a given based on the roster between 04 and 05. Its like everything that was terrible in that game was fixed the following year.

im told THQ owed WWE 40 mil still off wwe 13

as for the signs, i try to bring the NT sign to every local event, thanks for the love, guys lol

This could be a terrible thing.

I think the last time EA made wrestling games it was for WCW and those TRASH Thunder/Backstage Brawl games.

EA, please subcontract AKI to make the new series.
Def Jam Vendetta was the last one plus it had the AKI engine too.

What about WWF Warzone or WWF Atttiutde..............Smackdown Here comes the pain was the best wrestling game ever imo
The only redeeming aspect of the Acclaim games was the audio department; the crowd chants and superstars' grunts and banter were something else. Executing signatures and finishers with specific combinations of the D-pad and the face button made the game feel Mortal Kombat-esque.

Lets go ahead and give me my Royal Rumble number, Ringel.

stop being stingy.

Anyone played backyard wrestling the game? It had the whole CZW roster :lol: ruckus and sick nick mondo :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom