WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

For everyone complaining, when was the last time you got to see a dwarf dressed as a bull drop kick a ballroom dancer?  Between Wolf of Wall Street and the Royal Rumble, my airborne dwarf void has been filled.

summerslam 2012 was the ppv i regretted buying most until this. I ordered it on PPV for my little cousin who was in town from Belize really turned off. No desire
to watch Raw, mania season is off to a bad start. Its not that Bryan has to win but they book stuff that NOBODY wants to see. First time i have been this turned off. I watched the Smoking Gunns and the Godwinns for god sakes with rockabilly in between. this is REALLY bad.

Wish I was working for TNA right now though

WWE refusing to go with new guys, perfect opportunity for TNA to be the anti-WWE

TNA needs to drop every Monday Night Wars era star costing them more money than they can afford, and go scour the indies and be the company with fresh faces like WWF was when everyone left for WCW

I remember seeing on their site that they were looking for new people for their creative division

Imma send an email and try to finesse
smokin.gif

Also, anyone feeling disenfranchised with the Royal Rumble, tune into the Grammy's.  There's two guys dressed as sperm from the future on the stage.

Why all the boos for Batista? I thought he was a popular guy when he was there a few years ago?
It's probably because it's terrible that he wins the Royal Rumble over everyone else, especially the younger talent, just a week within returning from a 4 year hiatus. The absence of Daniel Bryan also made him winning more unbearable. Plus, it was pretty obvious that he would win... -___-

So would Brock Lesnar just face Orton at EC or face the Wrestlemania winner?

Man...I feel for the guy but that's not the attitude to take with McMahon in charge lol.
Hes in the position to be able to do this and get away with it. 

Ziggler misinterpreted his position within the company. He won the WHC, which they give out like candy, and thought he was untouchable. 

How can you call the Daniel Bryan fans the "vocal minority"?

His matches vs Orton didn't get great ratings for various reasons.

Any big star like Batista is gonna draw big ratings on their first night. Once the novelty wears off, no one will care.

Book Bryan strong and with his momentum, the sky is the damn limit.

When was the last time you all really enjoyed a PPV? In its entirety? We all seem to hate how they end, yet still can't stay away.

Hes in the position to be able to do this and get away with it. 

Ziggler misinterpreted his position within the company. He won the WHC, which they give out like candy, and thought he was untouchable. 

I would hope so. Dolph really is an idiot for that.

Last edited:
I wish I knew what they were doing with D-Bry. It was obvious Batista was going to win this, but to not have DB show his face is unacceptable. I do think it was irrational though for some fans to actually be mad that Reigns didn't win. I like dude a lot, but he is nowhere near ready to headline WM. Let the man leave The Shield first before we talk about main eventing the biggest stage.

Anyway a terrible ppv to start off the year. Grammys definitely held my attention for most of the night.

Back
Top Bottom