WWE SummerSlam 8/15 8pm PPV - The Nexus vs Team WWE | Sheamus vs Orton | Kane vs Mysterio (p12)

Very intense opening video package for SummerSlam. Saying a change is in the air, and everything could change if Nexus wins.

Ziggler vs Kofi starting things off.

Nice shirt 4w. Love it!

Here we GO
pimp.gif

Very intense opening video package for SummerSlam. Saying a change is in the air, and everything could change if Nexus wins.

Ziggler vs Kofi starting things off.

Kofi missed a suicide dive to the outside to start the match and took a seemingly hard fall.

A pretty dull match.

Ziggler got the sleeper locked in when Nexus came through the crowd and stopped the match.  They knocked Ziggler to the outside and then beat down Kofi.

I didn't even think of this possibility, but I think it was a great way to start the show to get over the impact Nexus can cause.

Kofi missed a suicide dive to the outside to start the match and took a seemingly hard fall.

A pretty dull match.

Ziggler got the sleeper locked in when Nexus came through the crowd and stopped the match.  They knocked Ziggler to the outside and then beat down Kofi.

I didn't even think of this possibility, but I think it was a great way to start the show to get over the impact Nexus can cause.

Back
Top Bottom