WWE SummerSlam 8/15 8pm PPV - The Nexus vs Team WWE | Sheamus vs Orton | Kane vs Mysterio (p12)

Wow, 30 minutes in to the PPV and Yuku hasn't been acting up yet. This is a new record.

Melina won? C'mon son, women's wrestling is such a joke.

Wow, 30 minutes in to the PPV and Yuku hasn't been acting up yet. This is a new record.

Melina won? C'mon son, women's wrestling is such a joke.

Jericho and Edge begged The Miz to join Team WWE backstage. I don't think they are the ones who should be doing it.

Alicia Fox vs Melina up next. Interesting to put this match on so early in the card.

Melina came out dressed like a Native American (I think?). It was bizarre, and possibly racist. Melina is Mexican, not Native American. It then took her about 3 minutes to get the costume off.

Melina is working hella stiff on Alicia. She just curb stomped her lol.

Apparently now if you hurt your opponent, the ref will tell you to "HOLD ON" and not attack your opponent until they recover.

Melina overselling an arm injury now. It sounds like she's going to vomit.

This match is going way too long.

Melina hit a weak looking move that slammed Alicia's face into the mat for the pin. I don't know if this is a new finisher, but the crowd didn't react to it at all.

Melina is in tears. Give me a break.

Josh Matthews is interviewing Melina when Laycool came out. I hate Michelle McCool.

Jericho and Edge begged The Miz to join Team WWE backstage. I don't think they are the ones who should be doing it.

Alicia Fox vs Melina up next. Interesting to put this match on so early in the card.

Melina came out dressed like a Native American (I think?). It was bizarre, and possibly racist. Melina is Mexican, not Native American. It then took her about 3 minutes to get the costume off.

Melina is working hella stiff on Alicia. She just curb stomped her lol.

Apparently now if you hurt your opponent, the ref will tell you to "HOLD ON" and not attack your opponent until they recover.

Melina overselling an arm injury now. It sounds like she's going to vomit.

This match is going way too long.

Melina hit a weak looking move that slammed Alicia's face into the mat for the pin. I don't know if this is a new finisher, but the crowd didn't react to it at all.

Melina is in tears. Give me a break.

Josh Matthews is interviewing Melina when Laycool came out. I hate Michelle McCool.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Subliminal tweet from Cena, or simply SS hype?

"CeNation. Staples center is somber, quiet. Calm before storm. I feel nervous, on edge. I want to thank everyone out there who has supported me over the years, as I feel this is one of the most important days in my career. In closing, I will say that if you do not watch summerslam tonight, u will be missing an epic day in wwe history."

What yall think?
Maybe he is the one that turns heel. He'll have little kids like
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Nah, he just messing with the internet. He knows people want him to turn heel.

Lets face it, Cena won't be turning heel for another wrestling cycle, he is this generation SCSA and Hulk Hogan. Whether you like or not, dude is destined to be the greatest wrestler ever.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dwayne_rock_Johnson.jpg

steve_austin.jpg

aafw029shawn-michaels---013-photofile.jpg

Etc. Etc.

John Cena and greatest should NEVER be used in the same sentence. Hell he ain't even better than this guy....

randy-orton(11).jpg

Anyway...any visual aids for Summerslam 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
?

Just to piss you off JOHN CENA IS DESTINED TO BE THE GREATEST WRESTLER EVER!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Subliminal tweet from Cena, or simply SS hype?

"CeNation. Staples center is somber, quiet. Calm before storm. I feel nervous, on edge. I want to thank everyone out there who has supported me over the years, as I feel this is one of the most important days in my career. In closing, I will say that if you do not watch summerslam tonight, u will be missing an epic day in wwe history."

What yall think?
Maybe he is the one that turns heel. He'll have little kids like
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Nah, he just messing with the internet. He knows people want him to turn heel.

Lets face it, Cena won't be turning heel for another wrestling cycle, he is this generation SCSA and Hulk Hogan. Whether you like or not, dude is destined to be the greatest wrestler ever.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dwayne_rock_Johnson.jpg

steve_austin.jpg

aafw029shawn-michaels---013-photofile.jpg

Etc. Etc.

John Cena and greatest should NEVER be used in the same sentence. Hell he ain't even better than this guy....

randy-orton(11).jpg

Anyway...any visual aids for Summerslam 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
?

Just to piss you off JOHN CENA IS DESTINED TO BE THE GREATEST WRESTLER EVER!

Back
Top Bottom