WWE TLC PPV 12/16 | Ryback/Team Hell No v The Shield TLC Match, Cena v Ziggler Ladder Match

Nice pics Sun as always. The Barclay's camera rules though get me every time. Were they strict as they were for concerts??????

@WWECreative_ish - "The Slammy Awards are the most useless pieces of gold we hand out...besides titles. #RAWTonight"

Nice pics Sun as always. The Barclay's camera rules though get me every time. Were they strict as they were for concerts??????

Thanks man, I just let them see my settings are for photos only (think I messed up my own settings because of this) I know they usually complain because of fans filming videos and stuff.

3b1abb6b_DSC00944_zps8e470c00.jpeg

d466412f_DSC00945_zps88345589.jpeg

Great pics! I spy my sheamus fat head.

haha it was. The WWE and Barclays Center took some pictures of us.

cool, you seem to have a knack for the camera - but that's the perks of those seats. I was trying to get seats down there but pulled the trigger on the level above. Still payed like 1/3 of retail so can't complain

Seriously debating on pulling the trigger on some tickets for the Elimination Chamber. Might say eff it and get floor seats for RAW the following night for 1/3 the price.

Lolol venom killing kids dreams :lol: :lol: I know suni always comes through with the pics, so ill check those later.

Sucks at how they killed Ryders momentum like that. I'm not a huge fan of Ryder, but I like guys taking it upon himself to get over. Any other type of company/job would praise people for coming up with their own ideas to progress, but I swear the WWE is the only place where you're punished for that. I know its just wrestling, but damn that is sad, almost disgusting in a way. Couldn't imagine working in that type of environment and not solely being the top 2 or 3 people, cause after that, u don't really matter to an extent.

Good stuff Venom and SuNiversal.

Venom crushing those little kids dreams.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously debating on pulling the trigger on some tickets for the Elimination Chamber. Might say eff it and get floor seats for RAW the following night for 1/3 the price.

I'm on the same boat with you not sure about elimination chamber and the raw after rumble.

Sheamus retweeted the pic of us from yesterday to his followers, my godson should be pretty hyped when he gets home from school.

Plus check out the wwe site View media item 174802

Last edited:
IDk if you guys saw or if it was mentioned here, but last night when Punk was cutting his promo in the suite he was wearing a new shirt that said "HeelsToFaces" -- obviously making fun of "BootsToAsses"

Great shirt, great way to fuel the rivalry, need it now.

IDk if you guys saw or if it was mentioned here, but last night when Punk was cutting his promo in the suite he was wearing a new shirt that said "HeelsToFaces" -- obviously making fun of "BootsToAsses"

Great shirt, great way to fuel the rivalry, need it now.
*Knees 2 Faces

I was fairly certain I read Heels to Faces - even though Knees to Faces would make sense as well.

After hearing that the ppv was pretty good I'm actually looking forward to Raw tonight..Hope they have some good highlights on tonights show..

I'm pretty sure my ppv contest picks bombed pretty bad..Not looking forward to 4w's results..:smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom