WWE TLC PPV- Cena vs Sheamus Tables Match | Taker vs Batista Chairs Match | Jerishow vs DX TLC Matc

Oh wow, Cuban still holding his grudge against Orton for that RKO when Bischoff was still around. I thought WWE didn't want to have six year continuity forstorylines because it would be too complicated for their target audience?

Trying to get Masters over as a face.
laugh.gif

Wow I guess the Hulkster is gonna marry his Brooke Hogan look-a-like gf

Hope he doesn't get reamed again

edit: Um, Is this supposed to be like boxing press conferences?
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
Just stick to contract signings

Still surprised WWE did not acknowledge Eddie Fatu. They could have said "former WWE talent Eddie Fatu passed away, we send our condolences .... DwayneJohnson is not gonna be happy with that.

smh.gif
@ Mavs players trying to step up after Cuban went through the table.

get the %@$@ outta here
laugh.gif

I !*#%@ with Sheamus.
pimp.gif

You gotta love Mark Cuban though, which billionaire you know would allow themselves to get beat up and put through a table?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

Still surprised WWE did not acknowledge Eddie Fatu. They could have said "former WWE talent Eddie Fatu passed away, we send our condolences .... Dwayne Johnson is not gonna be happy with that.

Well in their defense..he didn't really leave the WWE on the best terms and his death IS drug related...

They probably didn't want that stigma..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I !*#%@ with Sheamus.
pimp.gif

You gotta love Mark Cuban though, which billionaire you know would allow themselves to get beat up and put through a table?
laugh.gif
Vince McMahon?

Back
Top Bottom