WWF Attitude Era Appreciation. (Best era Wrestling era ever)

Some of those Austin pops still gives me the chills brahs  
pimp.gif

I quit wrestling cold turkey in like 2004 when I was in college. I've probably watched 3 or 4 Wrestlemanias since then but it's definitely not the same. WWE sucks and I don't even know how the lights are still on at TNA.

i felt WCW ha a better story line, the Bishoff vs Flair for the control of the company, NWO vs Wolf pack/ Horsemen. tho seeing Sable and those puppies every week trumps them all :smokin

The current product may not be as rewarding to the viewer...but I know you guys are holding on to nostalgia. The talent pool across the board is better than those in the past due to the attitude era/WCW 96-99/ECW.

I can agree that the talent pool is better, but what good is that if the talent is not getting pushed correctly or at all. Character development is lacking today whereas in the past it wasn't an issue.  

I remember when I was a kid my older cousin had the playboy issue with sable. :pimp: would sneak into his room when he went to work/school to peep it

And I remember looking up pictures of Trisha stratus on my 56k internet :lol:

Last edited:
The current product may not be as rewarding to the viewer...but I know you guys are holding on to nostalgia. The talent pool across the board is better than those in the past due to the attitude era/WCW 96-99/ECW.

Why do you say this? I'm not saying this to disagree with you, I just literally haven't watched wrestling since like 04'. Is the talent legit that much better? What are the differences from then to now?

The last time I watched wrestling consistently John Cena was a new comer. Every time I hear about wrestling now he's like the biggest superstar they talk about, it always takes me by surprise :lol:

How are the new wrestling games? last one i played was here comes the pain, it was fun as hell.

and this was probably my favorite match of all time. I remember my jaw hitting the ground when Eddie slammed edge from the top of the ladder :wow:

^Very underrated match. Still have that on VHS. The finishing sequence is amazing.

Hollywood Rock is my personal fave, but Corporate Rock was epic as well :pimp:

tumblr_mvp9b9uBcK1qheak7o1_250.gif
tumblr_mvp9b9uBcK1qheak7o2_250.gif

tumblr_mvp9b9uBcK1qheak7o3_250.gif
tumblr_mvp9b9uBcK1qheak7o5_250.gif

tumblr_mvp9b9uBcK1qheak7o4_250.gif
tumblr_mvp9b9uBcK1qheak7o6_250.gif

tumblr_mvp9b9uBcK1qheak7o7_250.gif
tumblr_mvp9b9uBcK1qheak7o9_250.gif

tumblr_mvp9b9uBcK1qheak7o8_250.gif
tumblr_mvp9b9uBcK1qheak7o10_250.gif

Last edited: